Twenty

The minute we entered the office, Roman slammed the door shut. He locked it before he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the table. With one swift motion, he cleared the table before pulling out his 'mint' box. Who am I kidding? It's his coke stash. He began lining the powder up while I went towards the window.

"Now we're getting somewhere," he started.

I could hear him snorting the stuff. A satisfying breath escaping him. I heard him getting up before he walked towards me. He held his finger in front of my face with the coke powder on it. He smirked at me, which I returned, before snorting it. The burning sensation going through my nose, but my head becoming much more...clear. I let out a small laugh before looking at Roman, who's looking more hot by the second. I brought his head down and crashed our lips together.

Roman didn't object one bit. If anything he's enjoying it. He wanted to be dominant and slid his tongue inside. I felt his hands go to the hem of my dress. I lifted my arms up so he could pull the dress off me, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

"You're turn," I mumbled through our lips before ripping his shirt off. He has a lot of buttoned shirts, I'm sure he won't mind. And with the way he's backing me up till my back hits the window, while removing my bra, confirmed it.

Roman grabbed my face in his hands and attacked my lips again. There wasn't any room between us. His bulge deciding to poke me. I reached down to palm it, but Roman stopped me.

"Turn around," he panted.

Didn't have that much choice in the matter, because Roman grabbed my hips roughly and spun me around. My hot chest touching the cool window. I could hear Roman unzip his pants with one hand while the other slowly pulled my underwear down. My breath hitting the glass as Roman grabbed my hand, while I could feel his tip, and held it against the glass.

I nodded, giving him the signal. I gasped when he slipped inside of me. Roman slowly started to thrust in me. Our breathing becoming hotter with each hit. Roman placed his hand over mine while his other gripped my hips. He started to speed up, his thrust becoming harder. I closed my eyes in pure bliss as my other hand went up and reached behind him.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," I chanted. Roman dug his fingers in when I felt another hard thrust. MY mouth flew open. "Fuck, Roman!"

I heard him chuckle. "Who's got a pretty pussy?"

I didn't answer. Roman kept thrusting into me. Now they were getting more sloppy. My nails clawed at the glass. Roman leaned his head down after he came inside me. Our heavy breathing becoming normal. Roman kissed my neck before groping my chest and slid out. I know it's the coke talking, maybe not, but I didn't want it to end...not yet.

"Wait, Roman," I called out as he grabbed the bottle of the good champagne from the coverts. Roman raised his eyebrow at me before taking a big swing. Oh, god. I want him so badly now. I walked over till I was in front. I slowly got on my knees, my hands going towards his hips. "Your turn, remember?"

My eyes didn't leave his. But I did enjoy the look on his face when I grasped his friend and began licking the tip. Roman's breathing got caught in his throat as I brought the head in. My tongue slowly started swirling around it before I brought him deeper. My other hand came up and started pumping the other half I couldn't fit in.

Roman grabbed the back of my head and pushed me further in, almost making me choke. "Ok...you're sleeping at my house tonight."

I wasn't going to object. Sex, drugs, and booze. Something to forget this night.

》》》》

A/N: Sorry, for this short crappy filler chapter. And if the smut is bad.

*Not edited.*