Five

Flashback

It's been a month since I came to this school. I wouldn't mind it - don't get me wrong, the people here are nice when they want to be - except I had that dumbass Roman Godfrey in four of my classes. Like right now.

"Now class, I really want you to pay attention to this," Mr. James said as he pointed at the screen that explains DNA and RNA. "Because for the next month, you and your assign partner will be doing a presentation that explains the structure of DNA and RNA. This will be worth 30% of your grade."

We groaned. Janet, my table mate, leaned close to me. "Kill me now."

I nodded in agreement. Mr. James got his clipboard from his desk. "All right. Let's start with a new seating arrangements. These seats determine who you're partner's going to be for the rest of the year." We groaned again. "Martin, you're with Miss Lopez. Cruz with Wilson." I ignored him until I heard my name. "Brekker, you're with Godfrey."

I rolled my eyes. Janet gave me pat for good luck before grabbing her things and left the table. Roman looked even more annoyed when he took her place next to me. We didn't look at each other as he sat his backpack down.

"Dwarfette," He greeted.

"Dick," I responded.

This is going to be a long half  year. One of us is going to have our heads cut off. And it's not me.

Flashback over

I haven't spoken to Roman since that night. Peter and I hung out around school, where I could feel Roman's gaze. I introduced him to Shelley and they took a great liking to each other. They got along great. He was able tell her some jokes that make her laugh. This makes me like Peter a lot more because he's not like the other kids at school who bully her. He met my Uncle Cam and, oddly enough, Cam allowed Peter to stay whenever.

Shelley asked if I was coming to brunch that weekend like I normally do, but I didn't go. The more I ignored Roman, the more he would blow up my phone. It's hard for me to ignore him considering we share a few classes...and the fact that he sits next to me and tries to get me to talk to him. So for today I sat a few seats ahead of him, taking notes. I couldn't even do that when I felt something being thrown at the back of my head. I looked at the ground to find a crumpled up paper and looked back. Roman gestured for me to read it. I looked to see if the teacher was looking before I picked the paper off the ground.

I'm sorry, it said. I looked back and gave Roman an annoyed look before going back to my notes. I felt another hit on the back of my head. I inwardly groaned before I picked up the paper. I was a jerk. I shouldn't have said you're not the best judge of character. I rolled my eyes again before another paper came at me. It went over my head this time and landed on my desk. Seriously?! I sighed before I opened it. You are. You didnt judge Shelley when you first met her. You'd loved me even when you knew you shouldn't and ignored the crap people say about us. That warmed my heart a bit. In the beginning people would assume that I was just another booty call. There was a bet around school that Roman would dump me in a week, which became two, for seven months. Another paper landed on my bag. I looked up to see the teacher not looking before I grabbed it and read, I miss you.

That got me. I smiled and turned around to look at Roman. "Miss you, too," I mouthed.

He gave me a little smile. I turned back and raised my hand. The teacher called on me and I asked if I could go to the restroom. He gave me a little nod and I wasted no time to get up. I quickly looked back at Roman, winked at him, before I left the room. I walked down the hallway and made my way towards the bathroom. I went in and heard another pair of footsteps behind me. Roman quickly spun me around and crashed our lips together. He tucked a strand of hair behind mt ear before he backed me up towards the wall of the first stall.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now," He mumbled as he pulled me close and began kissing my neck.

I let out a little moan as he started to bite. "Then show me."

Roman looked at me again. That dark lustful look in his eyes. He grabbed my face and started to attack my lips again. His hands trailed down my face towards my thighs. He gave them a squeeze. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me up as he carried me inside the stall, never breaking the kiss. I felt his fingers move inside my shorts. He moved my panties aside and I groaned as he started to pump his fingers in.

"Roman..." I panted.

He brought another finger in and pumped faster. I couldn't help it and moaned again. He suddenly pulled away and set me down, much to my disappointment. He brought his fingers up and licked them.

"Someone's already wet," He teased.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Are you just going to talk..." I slowly brought my hands down my shorts and started to unbutton them. "Or are you going to use that tongue for something useful?"

Roman smirked before he got on his knees. He removed my hands and used his to pull my underwear down. My hands grabbed the stall door and I held on tight as I felt Roman's slide his tongue inside me. I gasped as my eyes closed from pure ecstasy. Roman brought my leg up and wrapped it around his shoulder to get better access. My head tilted back as I let out another moan.

I heard him chuckle. "You like that?"

I didn't open my eyes as I nodded. "Right there."

One of Roman's hand started to rub my inner thigh. I removed one of my hands from the door and gripped his hair. Roman turned his head and traced his tongue along my inner thigh, which drove me even more crazy. I let out another moan, not caring that the whole school could probably hear. Roman slowly traced my inner thigh before he went back towards my folds.

"Roman, I'm about - I'm about..." I trailed off.

He knows that I'm about to explode. He spread my other leg further he brought his two fingers up and entered me again. I couldn't take it anymore. I've reached my breaking point. I felt myself cum inside his mouth and shivered. Roman licked the excess away and smiled when he got up.

"I really do love you," He admitted.

I tried to regain my breath as I pulled my shorts up, but I still smiled. "I know." I placed my hand on his chest before I slowly dragged it down to the hem of his jeans and toyed with the waistband. "And it's my turn next time."

He chuckled before he gestured towards my chest. "As long as I get to play with twins."

I smirked at him before my hand slid inside his pants. I could feel his erection on my hand. I stepped closer to him before I started to rub it.

I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "I'll think about it."

》》》》

A/N: Another chapter done. I'm sorry if it's not smutty enough for all you dirty little minded readers lol.