Twenty-Seven

A/N: I know I usually post this at the end of the chapter but I want to apologize to anyone who is sensitive about what's going to happen.

*Not edited.*

》》》》

I kept cursing myself under my breath as I drove around looking for Roman. It was pouring outside and Roman is pissed. I don't know why Peter would tell him that but when Roman's pissed like that he does careless things. Last time he was upset he'd picked a fight with Rocky at school for  standing by his locker. He would have been expelled if Olivia didn't pull a few strings.

"Where are you, Roman?" I muttered as I drove by Castle Godfrey. His car wasn't there so that's another shit-hole crossed off my list. I've checked every place he could have gone. His house, the ice cream shop. His favorite shop where I get my underwear. Nothing.

I'm so worried about Roman. What if he's hurt? What if he's drunk off his ass and gets arrested? All these scenarios is playing through my head. One from him being hurt to him cheating on me with someone to get back at me. He wouldn't cheat on me, would he? Then my mind went back to Peter. If Roman thought I was cheating on him with Peter...he wouldn't go just to start a fight with him? Oh, shit. He would.

I made a sharp turn and drove to Peter's home. I just hope I'm wrong about this. Don't get me wrong, I'm still hurt that Roman would even think I would do something like that. He was angry. He was confused. I just....Ugh, I need to know if he's safe and explain everything.

I sighed in relief when I found Roman right outside of Peter's house. I furrowed my brows when I see him just standing there and looking outside the window. I got out of my car and made my way over.

"Roman," I called out. Roman didn't move. "Roman."

I started getting more worried when Roman didn't look at him, but I noticed his fist clenching next to him. When I finally got next to him I followed his line of vision to see what he was staring at. Actually who he was staring at.

There was Peter and Letha. Peter was on top of Letha, kissing her while she took his jacket off. Peter shrug his jacket off. Part of me is happy about this except that other part of me is worried. I grabbed Roman's arm.

"Roman," I whispered. Roman snapped out of his gaze and finally looked at me. "Come on, we need to get out of here." Before he does something he'll regret.

I grabbed Roman's hand and started dragging him away. I mentally sighed when he let me pull him away. Roman got in the passenger seat while I went to the front and drove away. The rain began pouring harder as I drove back to my house. I wanted to say something to Roman. I glanced at him every now and then but I could see that look in his eyes. He felt betrayed. He was hurt.

"Roman," I called him again.

The minute I spoke Roman's eyes switched from betrayal to pure anger. Roman yelled before he began hitting the dashboard.

"Liars! Fucking liars!" he yelled. "Ahh!"

I jumped in my seat a bit. Roman and I were in complete silence the rest of the ride home. I parked in front of my house, glad that Cam was still at work. I glanced at Roman again before getting out of my car. I walked up to the front door, hearing Roman get out of the car.

"I still have some of your shirts," I told him as I opened the door. Roman came inside and still didn't say anything. "Just stand there while I get them. I don't want you to sick."

I turned and walked over to my room. I started rummaging through one of my drawers until I found his shirt. Great, I just need a pair of his sweats so he could at least warm up.