Chapter 2: The Rise Of Uranus

On Earth, the Squadd scramble to avert a horrible environmental disaster, but Bloom lost the Pendant of Eraklyon in the process. Meanwhile, Evil Uranus, who tried to prevent his brother from becoming crown king, was sent to prison, where he meets the Trix.

At the Frutti Music Bar, the Squadd are putting on a concert as a fundraiser to help raise money to maintain the beach. The six are all dressed in suits and ties with fedora hats on. Hajari and Musa are lead vocals of the song.

After the song finishes, Hajari makes an announcement to the class.

"Hey, everybody! Thanks for coming out to the Squadd's benefit concert for Gardenia's beaches! Everything we raise from this concert will go to clean up the oil spill. So we wrote this next song for a place we all love: Earth!" Hajari said.

"Because the Squadd has brought magic back!" Hajarianna said.

"And we know you feel it!" Musa said.

"Hit it, boys and girls!" Hajari said.

Willow clinks the drumsticks together, three times, and in the next song, the six fairies start singing.

Everybody encored the song as it finishes.

"Thanks, everyone. We love you!" Hajari said as he and his friends walk off the stage.

Willow's phone rings and she picks it up. "Hello?" she answered. "It's Daisy!" she turned to the Squadd.

"It's about time," Hajarianna said, with an attitude.

"Where's she been?" asked Musa.

"Oh no. What's going on, Willow?" asked Hajari.

"Uranus attacked Venus at the coronation and Uncle Neptune condemned him to the prison of Andros," Willow responded.

All of the Squadd gasp.

At the underwater gate to Andros, a guard is standing outside the gate and black tar is passing through the gate.

"Hey! What is that?" asked the guard. "Keeper of the Earth Gate! Keeper Phillia!"

"Phillia is here," said a mermaid with blue skin, the size of a pixie.

"Look! Something is being pulled into the gate."

"Is that...oil?"

"From the spill!"

"Oh no!"

The two mermaids watch and the oil completely evaporates into the gate.

"You must seal the gate," the guard said.

"Yes!" the other mermaid said. The mermaid lets magic comes out of her hand and nothing happens.

"It didn't work! Oh no! It went through to Andros!"

The two mermaids meet two other mermaids on the other side of the gate.

"Aqua! Aqua!"