Chapter 22: Listen To Your Heart

After taming a giant eel at the Pillar of Control, the Squadd destroyed its seal to prevent Uranus from activating the Emperor's Throne. Kajari and Tecna went on a real date; and...despite a few mishaps, the couple found out that it is fun to be together.

Unaware of the fact that the Squadd destroyed the seal, Uranus, and Sun-Hi, along with Jodi and Corki, swim to the Pillar of Control. Dashing through and knocking little fish out of the way with pollution seeping from their pores.

"We almost have it!" said Sun-Hi. Sun-Hi evilly laughs. "The last seal!"

"And once we have it, we will rule, Empress!" Uranus laughed.

"You know, those two..." Jodi whispered to Corki.

"I know, they make me sick too," said Corki.

At Alfea, the fairies and students from Red Fountain are gathered by the bleachers to watch a volleyball tournament. It is Hajarianna, Michael, and Willow against Christian, and his two friends.

Christian tosses the ball in the air as it soars over the net. Willow catches the ball and throws it up in the air using her two fists.

"All yours, Hajarianna!" Willow said.

Hajarianna springs in the air and surfs the ball over the net to the other team. Christian springs to the floor, nearly missing the ball,  throwing the ball over.

"Boys and girls, when you're facing a powerful opponent, a direct attack may fail, but a feint can win!" Palladium told the two teams.

"Right! Guys, formation number three!" Christian said as he alley-oops the ball over the net with his fist.

"Watch out, Michael!" cried Musa.

Michael tries to catch the ball, but he misses.

"Game over!" said Palladium.

The crowd walks away as the Squadd hover over Michael. Flora, who was in the crowd, stays and frowns at Michael. Christian runs up to Flora.

"Flora! We won! We beat the Squadd!" Christian cheered as he holds Flora's waist.

Michael watches. His eyes start to shimmer with a moist look as he bows his head and walks away.

"That's nice, Chris, but I need to say something to Michael," Flora said.

Flora and Christian look and they notice that Michael is sad.

I think I really messed things up between Flora and Michael, Christian thought.

At Eraklyon palace, Bloom wanted to go to the game, but she got held back doing her princess duties. She is now walking back to the bedroom to get ready to change into regular clothes.

"If I hurry, maybe I can still make it," Bloom said. Then, her phone rings. Bloom answers it.

Flora: Bloom, where were you? You missed the game.

"Aw man!" said Bloom. Bloom opens the door and finds Sky sitting on her bed.

"Going somewhere, Princess Bloom?" asked Sky. "Because I'm not aware of any outside appointments on your schedule and as King's Special Liaison, I would know since I'm in charge of you. Guards! Come and escort Princess Bloom back into the palace."

"Looks like I can't get away. I'll catch you later, Flora," said Bloom.

Wow. I'll take it that you have to find some way to talk to Hajari before it's too late.

"I know. But I don't know if he wants to talk to me."

He will. You just need to have a plan.

The girls hang up as Bloom walks back into the palace.