Chapter 6: The Power Of Flyrix

The Trix cursed Kajari's cellphone; which he had rigged to find the Mermaidix Book. Instead, he opened an evil forbidden tome and was transformed into a robot. But, the Squadd broke the spell, restored Kajari to himself, and found the Mermaidix Book.

In the Squadd's apartment...

"Of course, we should open it. Think of what we went through to get the Mermaidix Book," Willow said to Kajari. 

Kajari and Willow are discussing what they should do with the book.

"That's exactly what I am thinking of," Kajari said. 

Willow tries to open the book, but it will not open. She struggles, yanking the middle of the gigantic brown book. "I think we should try, but it's not opening."

"Seriously?"

"Check it out." Willow hands Kajari the book. Kajari tries to open the book and it is giving him the same problems. The others, except Hajari and Hajarianna, walk into the living room.

"Hey, you guys," Michael said. "Headmistress Faragonda wants to see us in her office."

"And she wants us to bring the Mermaidix Book," Musa said.

Meanwhile, in the courtyard, Hajari is talking Bloom. He is still trying to fix her memory, but somehow it cannot be done. It is not a spell, but something bodily. Hajari teleports a blossom out of his hands.

"I thought you might remember this: you gave this to me. You said it smelt like a warm fire on a cold night or a warm spring day. You said it smells like happiness, you said it smells like me," Hajari said.

"Hajari-" Bloom started but was cut off by Christian.

"Still trying to get Bloom to remember?" Christian turns around and points to a familiar face. "Bloom, this is Prince Sky."

 Hajari's bright blue eyes light up and then he looks away in mortification.

"Hello, Bloom," Sky said.

"Uh hi," Bloom replied nervously.

"I know. You lost your memory."

"But you know me."

"I've known you for years. We grew up together."

"So you could tell me about Eraklyon."

"Of course. It's my home too."

"And my family. There's so much I wanna know." Bloom then turns to Hajari who is glaring at Sky evilly. "Oh...see you later, Hajari." 

Hajari starts shedding tears and Hajarianna comes towards her brother.

"So...the ex-fiancé returns," Hajarianna said bummed.

"Talking to Sky is sure to help Bloom regain her memory. Isn't it wonderful she's here?" Chris said smiling, not knowing anything about Hajari and Sky's history.

"Fantabulous," Hajarianna said sarcastically. Hajarianna whispers in Hajari's ear. "Ms. Faragonda wants to see us, to talk about the Mermaidix Book, in her office." 

Hajari and Hajarianna walk to Faragonda's office.

"Oh, of course, Mermaidix," Hajari said.

In Faragonda's office...

"Found him," Hajarianna said referring to Hajari.

"Good. I'm glad you're all here. Now that you have found the Mermaidix Book, you must consider what you wish to do next," Faragonda said.