Chapter 13: Mermaidix

Michael returned the Pendant of Eraklyon to Bloom and she regained her memory. Hajari bravely battled a ferocious shark and obtained the Gem of Courage. Now, they are ready to become Mermaidix Fairies.

In Professor Palladium's simulation room, Griselda and Faragonda are training the Squadd to become better underwater fairies. All of the fairies are putting their best foot forward and working hard so that they are able to defeat Uranus by the time they become Mermaidix Fairies; however, Hajari is distracted. The thought of his brother being held captive worries him dearly. Hajari is not into keen with the magic around him. Therefore, the Squadd's spells are less effective.

"How are the Squadd's training progressing, Griselda?" Asked Faragonda.

"Their close to achieving total control of their Flyrix Powers, Headmistress Faragonda," Griselda replied.

"Excellent, but I fear that they will need Mermaidix to defeat Uranus."

The Squadd are in a simulated version of the Infinite Ocean and the teachers are watching through the simulator screen.

Faragonda talking through the microphone: Squadd, convergence formation.

The Squadd all form a circle and they hold hands.

Now concentrate. Feel the waters of the Magic Dimension all around you. Experience the presence of the ocean's creatures.

Different colored fish swim around the Squadd in a circle.

They are the vital force of the waters.

The fish and the Squadd, minus Hajari, start glowing. 

Now, you unite the ocean's magic with your own. 

Willow opens her eyes and is astonished by the intensity she feels.

"I can see it!" Musa said.

Let your magic connect you to the underwater world.

Hajari looks around at everyone. Then, he looks at the fish. Then, to Faragonda and Griselda who are giving him a stern look.

"I-i just don't feel it," Hajari stuttered.

The magic connection dies down and the ocean transforms back into the simulation room. The Squadd let go of each other's hands.

"Hajari?" Hajarianna asked worried.

"Sorry, you guys," Hajari said as he bowed his head.

That was not like you, Hajari. You must maintain focus to be able to control Mermaidix.

"I know, but Nicholas is still Uranus' prisoner. And I don't know how much more he can take."

Underwater, Uranus has Nicholas tied up and is terrorizing him.

"Give up, Nicholas! Your parents are sculptures and you're all doomed!" Uranus yelled.

"No!" cried Nicholas.

"Tell me how to acquire Mermaidix!"

Nicholas bows his head. "My Mermaidix powers are protected by the source of Mermaidix in Lake Rochaluce. You will never obtain the power of Mermaidix, monster!"

"Not unless I destroy the source," Uranus said calmly. Then he yelled, "Then I will rip the power right out of you!" Uranus gets all in Nicholas' face. "I win, fairy. Sun-Hi!!!"

"Coming," Sun-Hi sang as she and her sisters swim to the soon-to-be ruler of the Infinite Ocean.

"So...he talked?" Sun-Hi asked Uranus.