Chapter 17: Faraway Reflections

Hajarianna restored the Pillar of Light and saved her father's life. In the Infinite Ocean, the Squadd battled Uranus and Willow  freed her cousins, Venus and Daisy, from his curse.  Back at Alfea, a new search is about to begin.

At the Emperor's Throne, Uranus is gloating about stealing the seal of the Pillar of Light.

"The seal of the Pillar of Light!" Uranus cheered. "The first step..."

"To rule the Infinite Ocean!" said Sun-Hi.

"You and I together, Sun-Hi!"

"Together, yes!" Sun-Hi said as she holds Uranus' Trident, love blinded by Uranus.

Jodi and Corki are standing by the mutants. They are jealous. Always, it has been Sun-Hi, Jodi, and Corki. Not just Sun-Hi by herself; not just Jodi and Corki by themselves. How can their sister just leave them for a guy? This is worst than when they all had feelings for and fought over the evil sorcerer, Theodor.

"If I hear 'together' one more time, I'm gonna hurl," Jodi angrily said.

"Especially since it doesn't include us," said Corki.

"Let's get out of here." 

The sisters paddle away until they swim past Nicholas' coral cell and he stops them.

"Jodi, Corki! You must stop him!" said Nicholas.

Jodi and Corki turn around.

"Are you talking to moi?" Jodi said sarcastically.

"Please, listen to me. You must stop Uranus before it's too late!"

"And why  would we do that, Nicholas?"

"The throne will unleash a power that not even Uranus could control. He will destroy himself and all of us in the Infinite Ocean! He will destroy you!"

"Oh," Jodi and Corki say in unison.

"Yeah right," Corki laughed as she blasts Nicholas.

Jodi and Corki evilly laugh and swim away.

"I must warn, Hajari," Nicholas said. Nicholas tries telepathy to get in contact with Hajari through his brain. "Ugh, I can't. Uranus is too strong."

Back with Uranus and Sun-Hi...

"This is it," Uranus said as he places the seal inside the throne.

The throne does not react well to the seal since Uranus has one-third of the seals. It shocks him and Uranus screams in agony. The shock changes him back into a handsome mermaid. This is a good thing for Nicholas because whatever power Uranus subdued Nicholas with it, made it disappear from around him. Nicholas tries his telepathy spell again.

Meanwhile, at Alfea, the Squadd are lost and confined to their comfortable beds.

In Hajari and Michael's room, sparkles fly around Hajari's bed. Nicholas is contacting him. Hajari tosses and turns in his bed. 

"N-Nicholas?" Hajari groaned. "Nicholas? Nicholas, where are you?"

Little brother, Uranus has taken my powers, Nicholas said, in Hajari's dream. I am his prisoner.

"I will find you! I will save you!"

No! The Magic Dimension is in great danger! You must stop Uranus! You must hurry! He seeks the seals of the Pillar of Balance and Pillar of Control. Do not let him have them.

"But, I don't even know where the pillars are," said Hajari.

Look to the Eye of Inspiration.