Chapter 11: Trix Tricks

Hajarianna's fashion show flopped and all day she behaved just like a spoiled three-year old. Then, thanks to an age-changing spell she actually became one. After fighting off Uranus' mutants in the waters of Zenith, Hajari is overcome by a sense that Nicholas is in danger.

The night fell darkly as the bats came out as pitch as the sky. The fault line darkened across the sky to a bluish color and the mystical lake of Rochaluce reflected the sky. In the depths of the lake, the Trix and Uranus swam to find the nymph that protected this lake. They subdue the ethereal fairy into shocking lighting bolts as he screams in horror. The witches laugh as this enlightens them.

"Darkened waves of twilight rain, tame his mind and bring him pain!!!" The Trix said and they kept repeating it as they hurt poor Nicholas.

"Tell me how to get Mermaidix now, Nicholas!" yelled Uranus. "Or I'll let them tear your mind apart."

"Never!" cried Nicholas.

The Trix repeated their chant once again, shocking the nymph even more. Nicholas falls on his back and shuts his eyes as he groans.

"Stop! He fainted!" said Uranus. "Ugh, he'll never talk to save himself."

"But," Sun-Hi dragged. "He will talk to save his siblings."

"Of course---Hajari, Hajarianna, and Kajari. Bring them to me, " Uranus commanded.

At Alfea, The Red Fountain Knights gather around and prepare for a hover-bike riding comp. Bloom, who is stripped of her memory, cannot remember how to ride one. The fairies and Specialists gather around in the courtyard as Faragonda speaks.

"It is my pleasure to declare the Alfea Annual Wind-Rider Competition open! Specialists, mount your wind-riders!"

All of the fairies of Alfea cheer for their Specialists.

"I've always loved the wind-rider competition," said Kajari.

"Me too," said Hajari.

Back with the teachers...

"Mm, a very challenging course this year, Saladin," Faragonda said.

"We'll see some exciting rides, Faragonda," said Saladin.

With the Squadd's Specialists...

"Ready to race, Riven?" asked Brandon.

"Yeah, ready to beat you," Riven said with an attitude.

Musa waves the flag in the air for the Specialists to fly and they take off blowing everyone's hats off that they wore for the comp.
The Specialists fly through flaming cages. Next, they fly around the largest tower of the castle. Hajari sees Bloom, who has not gone yet. Bloom is looking around as she runs her fingers through her silky fire-red hair.

"Wow, Bloom looks nervous," Hajari said worriedly. Hajari gets up from his seat and approaches her.

The Specialists in the comp fly through spinning blades and everyone gasps and then cheers.

"Come on, it's like riding a horse, girl. You never forget," Flora said to Bloom.

Bloom bows her head. "I can't remember if I ever rode a horse," she said. "Or much of anything else since that day."

"Don't worry, Bloom. You are the best rider at Red Fountain," said Hajari.

"You willed the spectacular," said Flora.

"I did?"

"Yes," Hajari said. "And you know what? Think fast." Hajari shoots a spell, not enough to hurt Bloom, and Bloom smacks it away. "See. You've got killer reflexes. Just trust your instincts and you'll be fine."