Chapter 25: Battle For The Infinite Ocean

Uranus' evil spell of acid rain nearly destroyed Paradise Bay, but the Squadd were able to find the magic flower, the Breath of the Ocean, and used it to restore the bay to health and beauty, but they will soon find out that the rose's magic goes far beyond that.

In the Alfea Cafeteria, the Squadd are having breakfast.

"You know why I love breakfast?" Hajarianna smiled.

"Because it's the first meal of the day," Hajari answered.

All of the other Squadd laugh, except for Michael. Michael is picking at his food with his fork, having the palm of his hand on his face.

Hajarianna takes a spoon of her oatmeal. "I just adore breakfast."

"And also lunch," Hajari responded.

"Mm-hmm!" Hajarianna cheered.

"And dinner!" said Kajari.

"And of course, regular snacks," said Musa.

"So I have a healthy appetite. I'll work it off," Hajarianna defended herself.

"And I know how!" Willow said. "By dancing!"

"What a great idea," said Hajari.

"Dancing is a great exercise," said Musa.

Willow stands up and twirls around gracefully. "But it's so much more than that. When you dance, you connect with your true self and your feelings."

All of the Squadd, except Michael, get up and they walk to the Alfea Dance Room. Before Willow walks off, she notices that Michael is sitting there still eating with a look of distraught.

"Michael, aren't you coming?" Willow asks.

"Oh, of course," Michael weakly smiled.

Willow walks away.

Christian walks up to Michael.

"Michael, do you have a minute?" Christian asked.

"Christian?" Michael replied, shockingly.

"I'd like to talk to you about Flora."

"Oh," Michael responded as his cheeks turns rosy.

The two fairies walk to Alfea Park and  they have a seat on the bench.

"Michael, I wanted to apologise. I never meant to come between you and Flora," Chris said.

Michael does not look at Chris. He bows his head and looks at the grass, softly blowing into the north direction along with the soft wind breeze. 

Christian holds Michael's hand. "Mike, you're my cousin, and I'm going to be honest with you. Flora and I are friends, but she's in love with you," Chris added.

Michael gets up and walks away without saying a word, but then he turns his head slightly. "I wish I could believe that," he said coldly.

In the dance room, the boys have put on a t-shirt and tights and the girls, a tutu as they dance gracefully around the room. Willow imagines dancing with LeRoy and then she dons a pair of ruby red ballerina shoes.

"Now that's a pair of shoes," said Hajarianna.

"But where did they come from?" asked Kajari.

"When you open your heart and dance, spirits know it!" Willow said peacefully.

Hajarianna imagines dancing with her parents and she earns her ruby shoes.  Kajari does the same, dancing with Tecna; the fairy earns a sparkly, ruby shirt. Musa pretends she is dancing with the whales of Melody and she earns her shoes. Last, but not least, Hajari earns his ruby shirt by pretend dancing with Bloom. Michael is the only one who has not earned his ruby item. He bows his head and walks away, until Hajari stops him.