Chapter 19: The Singing Whales

The Squadd defeated the Devourer with magic and wit; saving the Selkies of the Pillar of Light. At the Sovereign's Council, on Domino, the rulers of the Magic Dimension could not reach an agreement; leaving Uranus, a threat to all.

In the Infinite Ocean, Uranus and the Trix are swimming to the Pillar of Balance.

"I can't wait to activate the Emperor's Throne!" Uranus said, desperately and swimming with pollution coursing from his fishtail.

"And you will. As soon as we get the other seals and when we do we'll rule," said Sun-Hi.

Uranus stops and turns around to look at his girlfriend. "You know what, Sun-Hi? You already rule."

Sun-Hi hugs Uranus. "Oh, Uranus."

Jodi and Corki angrily watch the couple.

"Oh, this is getting ridiculous," said Jodi.

"Tell me when it's over lalallalalalal!" Corki said, talking like a little kid and covering her ears.

Mind you, Uranus and Sun-Hi do not hear them talking about them.

"To the Pillar of Balance!" said Uranus.

"And the second seal," Sun-Hi said.

Meanwhile, in Nicholas' prison...

"Uranus has left. I can warn Hajari," Nicholas said.

Back on Domino, the royals of Eraklyon are marching away as all the other kingdoms are at each other's throats, trying to find a way to defeat Uranus. Oritel and Marion sit at their thrones and the other kingdoms are before them.

"No no, you mustn't go," said King Oritel. "My fellow Sovereigns, Uranus has already taken the seal from the Pillar of Light."

"Will we allow him to attack the other Pillars of the Infinite Ocean?" asked Queen Marion.

"And how do we know he will do that?" King Arandor asked with an attitude.

"Do you propose that we wait to find out?" asked the Queen of Lynphea.

"We must protect the Pillars of Balance and Control!" Venus yelled, waving his father's sword in the air.

"I must protect my kingdom!" yelled Arandor.

Then, the room fills with irate and clangorous arguing.

"Father, Eraklyon must defend the pillars," said Bloom.

"No. Eraklyon must defend itself," Arandor replied. "And as a crown princess, I would expect you would know that, my daughter."

"But the best defense of our planet is to join the fight with the other realms. We are stronger toge-"

"No! For us, Eraklyon must always come first! That is our duty."

Bloom frowns at her father and her father tenses his face even more.

"How can you say that?" Hajari butted in the conversation.

"Prince Hajari, this is between me and my daughter. I did not ask for your opinion," Arandor said.

"But, a king can be wrong and Bloom, I believe you think he is."

Arandor frowns at Hajari.

"Hajari, if you will excuse us," Bloom said angrily to Hajari, turning her back towards her husband.

"I think your audience with the crowned princess is over, Hajari," said Sky.

Hajari walks away without saying anything.