Chapter 26: The End Of Uranus

The battle for the Infinite Ocean has begun as the Squadd and their allies confront Uranus and his mutants. Uranus captured Willow and absorbed her Mermaidix Powers to activate the Emperor's Throne, but Hajari and Venus are determined to save the Magic Dimension and will not let Uranus get away.

At the Pillar of Light, the Squadd are fighting the army of mutants while Hajari, Michael, and Venus have left to save Willow.

"We need help!" Michael said to Hajari.

"Go!" Hajari replied.

Michael turns around and swims back to the Squadd.

"Deafening Cord!" said Musa.

"Petal Hurricane!" Michael jumped in.

"Michael!" Hajarianna cheered.

With Venus and Hajari...

"How much further to the Emperor's Throne?" Hajari asked.

"We're almost there, Hajari," Sparky said. "We must get there before Uranus activates the throne."

Hajari, Venus, and Sparky speed up their swimming.

Meanwhile, Willow has been thrown into the prison along with Nicholas. Right next to the prison is the Emperor's Throne.

"At last, my dearest, Sun-Hi," said Uranus.

"Yes, my darling, Uranus," Sun-Hi replied.

"Now that I have Willow's Mermaidix Powers, I can finally activate the throne."

"And rule the Infinite Ocean as emperor."

"With you by my side, beautiful Sun-Hi. With you as my empress."

"I can't wait," Sun-Hi laughed.

Uranus sits on the throne and raises his Trident and glowing and he starts to evilly laugh. Lighting bolts start shooting from out the pillar and they strike him. Nothing bad happens, yet, Uranus feels a strong burst of power flowing through his veins.

Back by the pillar...

"Get ready, everybody!" Kajari said.

"They're coming for us!" said Hajarianna.

Due to Uranus' increase of power, his power transfers to the mutants, making them more formidable.

"What just happened?" Musa asked.

A blue light appears.

"Look, a gate is opening!" said Daisy.

Then, the mutants flee and swim through the gate.

"They're all leaving!" Michael said, confused.

"Where are they going?" asked Kajari.

"Wherever they're going, we're going too. Come on, you guys!" said Hajarianna.

Back with Sun-Hi and Uranus, Uranus becomes gigantic and his voice deepens, becoming raspy.

"Magnificent! Uranus, I'm here! I am ready to rule as your empress!" said Sun-Hi.

"My empress? You are nothing!" Uranus yelled.

"But, Uranus? My love! You can't mean that!" Sun-Hi tore.

Uranus punches Sun-Hi in the face and she falls to the floor. Sun-Hi stands back up.

"You promised me!" Sun-Hi cried. "You said I would be empress!"

Uranus roars at Sun-Hi, raising his Trident into air. Uranus tried to blast Sun-Hi, but she moves out of the way and starts swimming away. Then, Uranus swims in front of her and stops her.