Chapter 3: Return To Alfea

The Squadd put on a benefit concert to protect Gardenia's beaches. In the prison of Andros, after absorbing toxic pollution, Uranus has become a monster; who can transform humans into evil mutants; which makes Sun-Hi madly in love with him.

At Alfea, Faragonda is talking to all the students at Alfea: Freshmen, Sophomores, and Seniors.

"Welcome everyone! Welcome to the Alfea College For Fairies and a new year. I see many new faces and some familiar faces too. There's one new fairy I want everyone to meet. I am happy to introduce Daniyel," Faragonda said. 

Daniyel shyly comes from behind Faragonda and waves. 

"Daniyel is from Earth, where magic was absent for a very long time. But through her courage, magic is back on Earth and she is here at Alfea, thanks to some of your fellow students: the Squadd!" 

Everyone claps and turns around to look at the Squadd.

"Hey there, everybody! We're back!" Hajari cheered. 

All of the Squadd is surrounded by the kids and talking. Hajari picks Kiko up. "Kiko's back too."

"Will you take a picture of us, Hajarianna?" a student asked, standing around with her friends. The student takes her phone out. "You're our favorite Squadd. We always wish we'd look just like you."

"No problem!" Hajarianna said. Hajarianna casts a spell and makes the three girls look just like her and they all take a selfie.

"Such foolishness," Griselda said as she watches the students, crossing her arms with a mean face.

"Yes, Griselda. I missed them too," Faragonda said. 

All of the students, except the Squadd, walk into the school.

"Hajari!" Daniyel shouted running to the Squadd. "I can't believe I'm at Alfea. I'm so nervous."

"There's nothing to be nervous about," Hajari said.

"You're gonna do just fine," Musa said.

"Thank you guys," Daniyel replied.

 Then, a Red Fountain ship comes flying into the school and lands in the courtyard. All of the Specialists, except Bloom, come out of the ship.

"Hello, ladies and gents," Brandon said as she walks up to Hajarianna and places his chin on the crown of her head.

"Ugh, you are such a geek," Hajarianna laughed.

"Happy to see me anyway?"

"Hmph, you know it."

"Hello, Kajari," Tecna replied shyly.

"Hello, Tecna," Kajari also replied shyly. 

Hajari notices that Willow is sad; still sad about the absence of her boyfriend.

"Where's Bloom? She didn't come?" asked Willow.

"She's been really busy lately being crown queen," Hajari replied. 

Musa and Riven walk up to the two as they wrap their arms around each other.

"Riven says Bloom is on her way," Musa said.

"Yeah, she's coming. She was right behind us," Riven said.

"In fact, here she comes now," Brandon said.

Bloom comes flying in with her Windrider. She lands taking her helmet and shaking out her fire, red hair.

"Bloom, you made it," Hajari said.