Chapter 10: A Magix Christmas

This is another stand-alone chapter of Squadd Bunch.

Hajari jumps up from his bed and puts on a  purple sparkly Santa suit. Then, he wraps some presents up as he hums a Christmas carol. Today is the day before Christmas; on Earth, it is called Christmas Eve. This year, Hajari has decided to visit his adoptive mother, Tia, for the holidays.

"Knock knock," said Willow as she and the other Squadd come in.

"Oh. Hey you, Squadd. Come on in," Hajari said as he stacked up the presents.

"Well, you're certainly in a good mood, Hajari," said Hajarianna.

"Of course, because today is Christmas Eve," Hajari said.

"Oh yeah, that's right!"

"It's only the best holiday on Earth. Singing, food, cookies, and presents!"

"Yes! I love presents!"

"Everybody loves presents," the others said at the same time.

"You guys. It's really not about the presents," Hajari said.

All of the Squadd groan.

"It's the season of giving," Hajari added. "What you all need is to go home and spend time with your family."

Hajarianna bows her head and looks into the mirror. Hajarianna's parents are divorced, so she really would not want to spend the day without her father there.

"I can't wait to get home to Gardenia to see my mom and dad," said Hajari. "And this year we've invited kids to come over with their parents."

On Gardenia at Hajari's parents' house, the kids who came over are helping Charlie set up the decorations. King Oritel---Hajari, Hajarianna, and Kajari's real father---is there too.

"When is Hajari gonna get here?" asked a kid.

"He should be leaving Alfea any minute now," said Charlie. "And when he gets here, we'll light the decorations."

"Hajari knows how to make Christmas Day feel extra special," said Oritel.

"Yes. Tia and Marion will love the decorations and it just wouldn't be Christmas without our Hajari."

Back at Alfea...

"Hajari, we should have something for our birth mother to come too. She's our mother. Our actual mother," said Kajari.

"Yeah, I wish my mother was still alive," Musa said as she sheds one tear.

Hajari starts packing his clothes.

"The thing that makes Christmas really special is hard to describe," said Hajari. "It's magic. Christmas Magic."

Meanwhile, in the dark forest, the Trix were spying on the Squadd.

" Christmas Magic, what is that?" asked Sun-Hi. "It must be some kind of new power."

"And Hajari's gonna get it," Corki whined.

"I've never even heard of Christmas," said Jodi.

"Those fairies are already too powerful as it is. With this new magic they could-," Sun-Hi started, but got cut off by Jodi.

"Sun-Hi! Hajari's getting ready to leave!"

"That's what he thinks."

Back at Alfea, the Squadd walk Hajari to the front gate of the school.

"We'll miss you, Hajari," said Willow.

"Aww. I'll only be gone for a week," said Hajari.

The Specialists fly in on their hover-bikes. The Squadd run up to them.