Chapter 4: The Mermaidix Book

The Squadd facedown the Trix in the Magic Archive of Alfea, where the Mermaidix Book is kept. During the fight, trying to defend Hajari, Bloom is hit by one of Sun-Hi's spells and loses her memory. Hajari is determined to do everything he can to help Bloom.

Bloom, wake up. Bloom, please, Hajari said.

Who are you?  Bloom asked.

Hajari is laying on his bed, hugging his pillow and he is explaining to his friends what is happening with Bloom. "So we took Bloom to the infirmary, she was so....confused," Hajari said.

"She got hit pretty hard, Hajari," Michael spoke. "But you'll be okay."

"And in the meantime, we need to get back to finding the Mermaidix Book," Willow said.

"But there are so many books in the Magic Archive, we may never figure out which one it is," Musa said.

"I disagree. By correlating the most recent data with new input from the web and mapping the results, I may be able to zero in on it," Kajari said.

"Kajari! Too technical! When I wanna figure something out, I ask somebody. Like now: what do you guys think of this nail color?" Hajarianna said with an attitude. 

Willow walks up to Hajari and leans over to him. "Hajari, are you okay?"

"I'm so worried about Bloom. She didn't remember anything. She didn't remember me."

"Oh, Hajari," Musa said.

"I'm sorry," Kajari said.

"Hajari. You can't just sit around in your pajamas all day and worry. Up!" Hajarianna said as she yanks Hajari, by his feet, off the bed. "You will get through this. We support you. And it's not just us. The whole school. Every fairy at Alfea is on your side. So..." Hajarianna waves her hand in the air and her clothes change into an orange coat with buttons, red leggings, black high heels, and her hair in a long ponytail with bangs. Hajari's outfit is a coat with buttons too, but it's blue with a yellow v-neck shirt, and pink pants and sneakers.

"Thanks, Hajarianna and you're right. From now on...positive energy!" Hajari cheered.

"Yeah. Positive energy!" Willow said.

"Positive energy!" all of the others repeated.

"And new outfits!" Hajarianna said.

Kajari is wearing his hair curly with his brown ombre. His coat is purple with black slacks. Musa's hair is a bun in the back with bangs. Michael has a green coat on with black slacks, and Willow has two pigtails and a blue jacket on with purple leggings. Michael runs up to Hajarianna and hugs her.

"Oh, Hajarianna I love it! You should be a fashion designer," Michael said.

"A fashion designer?" Hajarianna asked. Hajarianna starts thinking about all the stuff she could produce. "Yes! A fashion designer! So let's get going!"

In a dark forest...

"Uranus? Can you hear me?" Sun-Hi asked, taking to Uranus telepathically. "Uranus?"

I am here, Sun-Hi. Did you enjoy your new powers?

"Oh. The new powers are wonderful. I'm much stronger than Hajari now."

Haha haha. So you destroyed the Squadd?