Twelve

I couldn't tell Jack anymore. He knew enough with that little bit of information and he didn't pressure me into telling him anymore either.

I layed next to him, crying at the horrible memory most of the night and he just held me.

Let me cry into his chest and I think that's what I really needed.

The next morning I felt like I had a hangover and Matthew came in the room throwing a fit.

He was complaining about the fight we had and would not stop begging me to forgive him.

I lied and said I did. I don't forgive him for shit.

"Matthew. Get out we're trying to sleep," Jack J. says noticing that Matthew was starting to make me upset.

Matthew sighs and stands up. "Fine. But I won't stop until you forgive me." He says lookijg at me before leaving the room.

I sigh standing up from the bed and grabbing my phone off the charger.

"I'll see you guys later.." I smile before leaving the room, going to mine.

I leave tonight to go back to Virgina and I'm so happy to be going home.

"Hey," Shawn greets me as I enter the room. Matthew laying face down on his bed.

I smile and wave at Shawn before grabbing my suitcase and opening it.

Grabbing some denim jeans and a white v neck.

I go into the bathroom taking a shower.

Matthew won't quit. Matthew won't ever stop. Maybe coming on this trip was a bad idea.

But then again, maybe it wasn't.  We argued and he's begging for my forgiveness now.

Little does he know it'll take an eternity to get my trust back.

I sigh stepping out of the shower and drying off. Pulling on my outfit before walking out grabbing my brush and blow dryer.

When I finish getting ready I sit on Shawn's bed next to him. "Are we going to go get food now? Or nah." I say running my hand through my wavy hair.

"Yeah," Matthew mumbles standing up from the bed and walking to the door. Shawn and I following him out of the door the other boys meeting up with us in the van.

Girls screaming everywhere.

I wonder if they ever loose they're voice doing all of that screaming. Yeah... Damn.

I'd only scream that loud for Zac Efron and Taylor Lautner. Most defiantly for Mark Weahlberg and Channing Tatum.

They some baes. But these ordinary boys who are weird and adorable? Probably not.

I would probably scream that loud for Matthew if I didn't dislike him so much.

Sighing I lean my head onto Jack G. shoulder. He smiles and kisses my forehead as I close my eyes.

I unlock my phone seeing Isabelle had texted me last night and I never replied.

I laugh at her response to the picture. Literally every shocked emoji.

From Isabelle ♥

HOLY FUCK. GIVE ME YOUR LIFE I WANNA FUCK JACK GILINSKY YOU LUCKY BUTT HOLE IN A HALF EWH I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

To Isabelle ♥

Calm down bae cx It ain't nothing special. Hook up and drop em' the usual (;

I immediately get a response.

From Isabelle ♥

YOU DIDN'T TEXT BACK LAST NIGHT DID YOU GUYS HAVE ROUND 2 AND OMG STAHP. YOU CAN'T FUCK AND TOSS W. JACK GILINSKY. OMG. OMG. OMG.

To Isabelle ♥

Calm down ! zayyum.

I feel the vibration from Jack as he laughs at Isabelle and I's texts.

"Damn, I thought we'd have a round three but you're tossing me." Jack says faking mock hurt. I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"Shhhh, what she doesn't know won't hurt her." I smirk as I whisper that in his ear. I see a small smile tugging at his lips.

I can feel Matthew watching Jack and I and it's giving me a sense of jealousy. I smirk at the thought.

Maybe that could be a way that I hurt him in the end.

Make him fall in love with me while I'm in love with someone else.

Genius.

Suddenly I feel Jack turning my head slowly and softly to face his.

Before I can process anything the little pip squeak is kissing me.

(A/N- It's short I know.

30 Votes for the Next Chapter. (:

Stay Beautiful - Sam Pottorff ♡♡

xxx Chyanneee)