Chapter 7

Lauren POV

   I had to make it up to Camz after everything she's been doing for me so I decided that I was going to do everything she wanted me to do. And when I said everything, her eyes twinkled, resembling chocolate fondue. 

"Really?" she questioned. I nodded. 'You mean everything?' I nodded again. 'OKAY!' she exclaimed, diving into my arms. 

"So what do you want to do first, future wifey?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders and bit her lip. 

"Uh... I don't now." she said playfully. I glared at her flirtatiously. 'Uh... well... uh... pizza?' 

"Anything for my wifey." I said, putting my hands around her waist. 

"No sex before marriage!" Camila mentioned. I groaned. 

"I wasn't going for that." I pulled her closer towards me. 'And I know how you feel about premarital sex so I would never do that.' 

"Good." she said, smashing her lips onto mine. I caressed her lower back, moving my hand up her shirt. Then she squirmed away. 'What happened to that whole sermon about premarital sex, huh?' I sighed. 

"I'm not even doing anything!" I protested. 

"Fine, fine! How about that pizza, huh?" she said, releasing herself from my grip. 

"Yeah." I said, nodding. 

   As much as I was tempted to rip her clothes off and throw them on the ground, I controlled my urges. As her bride-to-be, she should be able to trust me with her life and if I keep disrespecting her because of my stupid urges, then I would lose her trust automatically. I had to respect her decision. 

   I did try my best to hang out with her, keeping my personal feelings out of sight but Camila's not dumb. Maybe she noticed... hopefully she didn't. I tried my best not to get too close to her and not to kiss her in public to draw attention to us. She looked up at me, innocence written in her eyes, smiling. 

"Enjoying yourself, Lo?" she asked, eyeing my agitated look. I nodded apprehensively. 

"Yeah, why d'you think that?" I questioned. 

"Tell me what you're thinking." I shook my head. 'Remember, no more secrets.' taking a deep breath, I answered. 

"I uh... I keep thinking about..." I trailed off. It was too embarrassing! 

"About?" 

"Please don't make me say it." I begged. 

"I said no more secrets!" I sighed. 

"Fine then. Well uh... it's private." she groaned. 

"No more secrets." she repeated. 

"Alright, alright. Well... I have... (urges)." I whispered. She raised an eyebrow. 

"Urges?" I nodded. 'Then what are you going to do about them?' 

"I don't know." 

"Control them. I already said no to premarital sex." 

"But I can't! You saw how I lost control this morning." she groaned. 

"Then find a way to control them." 

"But what if I can't?" 

"Then I'll just have to make myself look ugly then." she joked. I chuckled along with her for a while. 'Babe, I know how you're feeling and all but I want to wait for the right moment and right now, I'm not ready.' I nodded.