Epilogue

In Miami

   He had been waiting for the brunette to approach him for ages. Stupid as she was, she had decided to meet him without letting her parents know her motives. He knew what she looked like, but she had no idea what he resembled. She was a young schoolgirl, of about 13 or 14 years old (he had forgotten her age), a petite height and had long brown hair, arriving at her waist. Almost like her sister's. He had been patiently waiting in the baking, hot, Miami sun for almost half an hour but the girl still didn't come. He understood, as the text proved, that the girl had to sneak out of her house, unseen, to be able to meet him. Smart of her, yet extremely stupid. 

   Wiping sweat off his face, he checked the time on his phone; 2:43pm. She had to be here by now, she had said so; evident in the text she had sent a moment ago. Perhaps she was confused on who he was, since he had never sent a picture. It was easy to contact her as her Twitter nor her Facebook were not private. And they shared a common interest of shipping Larry and Lashton; and talking about going to the next One Direction concert or the 5 Seconds of Summer one. Stupidly, she even let it slip that her sister was Lauren Jauregui, which he was very pleased about. 

   And there she was. The girl he had been looking for. Her name, Taylor Jauregui. 

   Without thinking, he tapped the girl who was dressed in a light blue sweater, the picture of the gorgeous five boys of One Direction on the back of her jumper, wearing shorts that arrived just above her knees. Her smooth hair brushed against his cheek as her hair swished as she turned her head. 

"Yes?" she demanded. 

"Taylor Jauregui?" he asked. 

"Yeah. And you?" she raised an eyebrow. 

"It's me, Ben." her eyes widened as she stared at the tall, muscular character before her. The fair-skinned boy ran his hand through his short, flicky hair; his green eyes gleaming in the sunlight. 

"Oh my... hi!" she pulled the stranger into a hug, getting a feel of his muscles before releasing herself from his grip. Blushing slightly, she continued. 'You're... real.'

"And you too." he grinned. 

"It's... it's so nice to see you." she threw herself into his arms again and he rubbed her back gently, a wide sneer on his face. He had won. 

   Lauren Jauregui was going to be destroyed because anything is possible.