Chapter 15

Back in Miami

   Waiting for Strike to call was longer than Ally's audition. But all that was on the girls' mind was knowing that Lauren and Camila were safe. Just the thought of knowing that they were okay made them finally release all the stress and anxious thoughts they had kept in their heads for the past for days. Dinah was much more calm but was still fustrated about the fact that she wasn't able to speak to Lauren or Camila. It has been days since she last spoke to them and the very last time she had spoken to Camila, she had treated her like crap.

   But what were they meant to say when they saw them again? Hey, you didn't call us at all. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?! DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT US WHEN YOU RAN AWAY DOING GOD KNOWS WHAT?? Okay, maybe that sounded a little too crucial but that's what they had made them go through. Pain and anguish knowing that their friends... sisters even were missing. 

   "Do you think," Ally started off at breakfast this morning, bible in her pocket and a huge mug full of peach tea in her hand, staring at both Dinah and Normani. 'that he might let us speak to them today?' Dinah scoffed. 

"He better!" she raised her voice. 'I didn't hire him to completely eliminate contact with them as soon as he finds them.' 

"Dinah, you really need to calm down." Ally said, putting down her mug and laying a comforting hand on Dinah's back. 

"Fuck off Ally!" Ally's heart skipped a beat, removing her hand from the girl. 

"Dinah! What the hell?" Normani questioned, staring from her petite friend to her furious one, who had her head wrapped in her hands. 'We're both as angry as you are about the whole situation but swearing won't help at all!' she scolded. Guilt stabbing her in the back, Dinah wept in her hand, feeling the warm tears heat up her cold hands. 

"I'm sorry." she whispered. Exchanging looks, Normani and Ally approached her and gave her the biggest hug their strength allowed them to give. 

"Everything's gonna be okay, yes?" Ally said. Dinah nodded but kept sobbing, the tears dripping passed her fingers and onto the table. Ally's words repeated in Dinah's ear as she remembered Lauren's morose face staring back at her before she took off. Then Mila soon drifted in her mind, thinking about how she alienated her and gave her the cold shoulder when all that mattered was getting Lauren back. But now she had lost the both of them... the two of them, wherever they were... The stabbing wound of not being able to even speak to them was weakening her sanity even more. They were okay, but it felt like they were missing more and more. They were fine but she's not even allowed to say at least one word to them. 

   But today told her that she was going to get her way and nobody was going to stop her. 

A/N

Sorry for short chapter but I haven't updated in ages so I thought I might just update a chapter for you guys. OOOH! Who's excited for BO$$?!! 9 days seems sooooo far away. Waiting for BO$$ surely is longer than Ally's audition. Well anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter!