Chapter 1

Adeline's POV

I hear a knock on my door. I put my camera down and go to the door. There are two FBI guys standing there a cute one and a bad boy one.
"Hi I'm agent Aguilera. This is agent Sprears"
"Hi what can I do for you?" I ask looking down at my camera.
"We are investigating a Rocky Delgacio."
"Yeah I know her from calculus. She lives in dorm 7 room 666."
The two boys look at each other.
"Thank you for your help. Call us if you find anything out." They start to walk down the street when...
"WAIT!! , If I need to contact you I should probably get your number right?" The cute one walks up to me and gives me his number.
"I'm Sam be the way."

Dean's POV
"Room 666, huh?" I say looking straight ahead as we are driving. We knocked on the door and there is a tall blonde.
She was beautiful, I couldn't help but stare.
"Hey are you okay?" she asked.
I snapped out of it. "Yeah, um I'm Agent Spears, this is my partner, Agent Aguilera. Are you Rocky Delgacio,"
"Um no. But she is inside,"
"Great," I bust into the house bumping into the blonde.
I gasped. Her skin was soft and warm. I tried not to think about her as I walked into the dorm room.

Sam's POV
We walked into the dorm room and saw a short girl with dark brown hair. She was reading. We asked her some questions but she didn't seem to know what we were talking about. We got back to the hotel room and I couldn't stop thinking about Adeline, her face is burned into my mind.
"Come on. We're going out." Dean says.
"What why!?"
"Come on grandma." Dean opens the door turns around, looks at me and rolls his eyes. We go to the nearest bar and start playing pool.
"Hey get off of me!" I hear a girl scream.
"Hey do you hear that?" I asked Dean
"Um no? I hear a lot of things we're in a bar. Come on you're up."
"No I'm serous. It's sounds like someone's in trouble." I run of to we're the sound is coming from.
I see a blonde cornered and a taller man with a red flannel shirt and jeans he had a half empty glass of beer.
"Get off her!" I say as he steps back away from the girl, towards me.
"What she's basically begging for it!" He says gesturing her.
Man this guy is drunk the girl was looking down and she was wearing a oversized sweater and skinny jeans.
"Come on man just leave the girl alone!" I say stepping in front of the girl. He wouldn't so I punched him and he punched back but he just fainted. I fell backwards.
"Are you ok!?" The girl asked "It looks little like he got you hard." She helped me up, we walked outside and sat on a bench.
"Are you sure your ok?" She asked. I looked up and I think she was looking for bag for a bandage. I remember her!
"Adeline right?" I ask
"Yeah, why?"
"We met this morning remember?"
"Yeah, I know, thanks for standing up for me by the way."
"So what's it like working for the FBI?"
"Um... scary but I get to work with brother so..." Seriously! Scary what a baby!
"Hey um you know there was this girl not to long ago who was killed in some freak accident but when they found the body it was on the ceiling like she was stuck to it."
"Huh that is weird."
"I know, and apparently Rocky was her best friend. Some people think that's Rocky's the one who hurt her."
"Wow."
"Were you friends with the um...the victim?"
"Yeah, she was my sister. She practically raised me, my mom wasn't around a lot." Adeline said looking at the ground. 
"Oh I'm sorry." I reached over and grabbed her hand. She squeezed back.
"Yeah me too" Adeline said finally looking up. I leaned in she did too...
"Ready to go Sammy?" Dean said ruining the moment.
"Yeah." I got up and looked back at Adeline. I turned around and grabbed her hands. "Call me. Ok?"
"Yeah. Ok. Than you so much."