Chapter 8

Dean's POV
I woke to the sound of my alarm. Wait... I don't have a alarm! Where the hell am I!
"Morning!" Becky said bouncing on the bed. She's holding two cups. What's ever in them, spills everywhere.
"Shit!" She says startled.
I sit on the bed as coffee splatters my face.
She giggles. "Sorry,"
I jump up and grab her waist.

Becky's POV
His hand was warm as gripped my waist, a shiver was sent up and down my back. We were both standing on my bed and I was holding two half filled coffee cups. I start laughing and it's the happiest I've been in a long time. 
"Come on, I'll make us some more coffee." I say stepping down from the bed.
"Ha." Dean says stepping down from the bed.
"What?"
"The cups." He says smiling. "You must really love Christmas, it's November 5."
"Oh these? It's was a gift from my grandma." I say filling up the cups with my back towards him. When I turn around Dean isn't standing on the bed.
"Dean?" I pull out my gun and look around my apartment but I can't find him anywhere.

Dean's POV
One moment I'm in Becky's apartment the next I'm at Bobby's with Cas.
"What the he'll man!? What is so important that you need to take me from what could be my future girlfriend?!" I yell at Cas.
"That is no way to talk to your favorite demon!" I turn around and find Crowley, the King of Hell. Not Cas. Go figure. I reach for my gun and before I can Becky just... appears before me.
"Oh thank god! Your okay!" She says running to me and basically falling into my arms.
"It's ok" I whisper in her ear. As fast as I can I grab her hand and puller behind me.

Becky's POV
His hand was warm and I felt safe as he gripped it. I miss this. We were in a messy living room overflowing with books on the supernatural.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Squirrel but no moose?" The room was dark but you could tell that it was the middle of the day.
"Go to hell." Dean says.
"I'm already there." The man says stepping towards Dean. His grip strengthens on my hand.
"What do you want?"
"What your little demon friend can't drop in just to say hi?"
"No."
"Please" he says making a pouty face.
"Crowley, talk or die." Dean says pulling out the demon killed.
"Ah, you think that scares me."
"Yeah I do. What do you want!" Dean was obviously mad.
"Well, a little birdie told me that Ruby would be stopping in. Just do me a favor and DON'T kill her. Cheerio." He snaps his fingers and we're back in my apartment.

I'm back in my kitchen and the coffee cups are still on the coffee table. I finish filling them up and I pour in some whiskey for... well for drinking.
"Coffee?" I say making my way to Dean.
"Got any whiskey?"
"Already ahead of you. It's in the coffee." I say laughing. I hand Dean the coffee and place down mine. I grab some clothes and make my way to the bathroom. Before I can walk in Dean grabs my hand and pulls me in for a kiss.

Rocky's POV
Ok. I definitely walked in at the wrong moment. Becky's and Dean are kissing. I cough and they both look at me and lucky for me Becky gets a message on her phone.
"Adeline is having a game night, tonight." Becky looks at me Dean.
"Sounds like fun." I say
"Why not, I haven't been to a party in a while."