Chapter 28

Rocky's POV
"That little, she could be in danger," I say to myself sipping my coffee and placing my phone on the counter.
"Who?" I hear Ruby say behind me.
"Becky, she ran away,"
"I thought she was dead," Ruby says grabbing a cup and pouring herself some coffee.
"I just got off the phone with Adeline, she's alive," I say sitting across from Ruby with her back to me.
"Well that's good, right," Ruby says spinning around to face me.
"Yeah, I'm just worried about her," I says looking out our living room window watching the cars go by.
"Well she is a hunter, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about," Ruby putting her warm hands over mine and turning my face towards hers.  "It's going to be okay," she reassures me.
I smile and I turn myself in direction.
Ruby's POV
I've never felt anything like this for someone before. I don't have the urge to kill Rocky and she she is taking me for who I am. I know that's really cheesy but I think I'm in love. She is kind and we have gone on a few hunting trips together. It also helps that she is very attractive. The 21st century has treated me very well. Our first date was very romantic, Rocky's parents, who are amazing, own a farm and Rocky invited me to go horse back riding. The view was amazing, the vivid colors and the smell of the flowers. The forecast was sunny all day but when we got to the picnic, Rocky set up a picnic. It started to pour and we walked all the way back with the horse. When I dropped her back at her apartment we kissed and it was officially official.