Chapter 8: From today onwards...

Author's Note. IMPORTANT

Ahem, just a quick note. The title of the chapter may look like it is the end of this book but...yeah it is not. There are still so many more chapter to go on! Also, I am planning to make a sequel to this book to sort make look like it is a book of Ash and Serena from high school all the way till... yeah adulthood. So, please keep up with the support. Thank you! 

3rd person POV

One week later...

''Serena! Are you done?''

''Yeah I just have some problems...'' Serena shouted while walking out from the bathroom in a bathing robe with a walking stick ''Can't you see it is difficult to walk?''

''okok.. I'll come and help you.'' Ash hurried over to her and supported her to the closet.

''Now look away''

''oh come on. It's not like I haven't seen it before''

''yeah BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME PRIVACY!!''

''okok... chill. I'll close myself in the toilet. Call me when you are ready.'' Ash stumbled to the bathroom but was held back by Serena.

''I want to see how much I trust you. So, stay here, turn around and resist the temptation to look this way''

''I...I..''

''Shush..'' Serena reached into her closet and pulled out a black dress. When she turned around, she saw Ash wearing a tuxedo. 

''Wow...'' Serena's voice trailed off, looking at the smart Ash. 

''Let's go. I don't want to be late.''

''Alright I'm ready.''

As Ash openedthe door and stepped outside, he suddenly looked like he left something. He turned back and pick Serena bridal style. 

''Ash? Stop! Put me down! This is so embarrassing!'' Serena screamed as they walked down the corridors to the main gates with students staring at them. 

Now, you may be wondering where are they going? Well, they are attending Serena's mum funeral. And it looks like Ash is quite worried about their punctuality.

''Anyways Ash, how are we getting there? It's 30 minutes away. Please don't tell me that we are going to walk...''

''Yeah as if I will do that when I have the transport covered.''

''You don't mean...'' They reached the main gates of the high school. Serena was greeted by a Mercedes-AMG R50. ''What the..'' Serena's jaw dropped as the sight of the expensive car infront of their face. ''This is the most expensive model...''

''yep.''

''Did you rent this just for this occasion?''

''No you silly. I bought it.''

''You..what?!''

''yes.''

''But... you don't have a license.''.

 Ash pulled out a license card. ''There..''

''Who..how...what...''

''Stop blabbering. You are making me look like I have a idiot as my girlfriend. Also, close that mouth, before I put a cockroach in there.''

Serena's POV

''You better don't.'' I looked at him angrily ''But on second thought. I am glad that I have a wonderful boyfriend.''