Chapter 14: School

I know I haven't been writing about school although I titled it Kalos high. So hold your horses and guns and knives cause today I will be finally writing about school Kay?

Serena's POV

I woke up dazed. Last night had been a terrible ordeal, losing Ash and dumping Calem two hours into our relationship. But now at least I got Ash back. I looked at him as he slept. I gave him a kiss and his eyes fluttered open.

"oh hey Sere, morning" Ash rubbed his eyes

"If you want to eat breakfast you better wake up now. I'll go and take a shower. We'll leave in 30 minutes time."

Ash blinked at me and laughed "You had this planned didn't you?"

"I am organized. Unlike you" I threw ash a look before grabbing my items into the bathroom

"why are you taking your clothes and stiff to the bathroom?"

"To prevent pervs like you from staring at me when I change." I scowled at him

He chuckled "I guess you trust me up to the point yet"

After thirty minutes, we headed down to the newly opened café under the dormitory block. When we entered, we saw plates and food stacked in front of our eyes. So it was just practically just like a eat all you can buffet. And I swear I saw Ash's saliva dripping. Ewww

After a hearty breakfast, we headed upstairs to collect our bags and headed for school. Along the way, we met Gary, Dawn, Cilan, Iris, Clemont and Aria?!!?! I saw Ash's mouth drop but I closed it up with my hands. Then I proceeded to question.

"Aria! What a pleasure to meet you here!"

"Serena! It's been a long time since I saw you! And I am guessing you're dating Ash?"

I looked away and tried to hide the blush that was forming across my cheeks. Aria just flashed her smile and continued. "Don't worry, I'm also dating someone here.. " she gestured to Clemont, who blushed crazily.

"oh Aria, you don't have to tell the whole world about us dating"

''Aria, you know... I have been planning... to overtake you and become Kalos Queen.'' I whispered into Aria's ear

''I'll be waiting.''

Aria smiled and held on to Clemont's hand. We then continued walking to the teaching block, where our classes are.

"say Ash, do we still have the same timetable?" I tried to peer at his timetable but he pulled it away

"of course! We are the same roommates so we get the same timetable" he compared mine and his. "yep! Still the same. Why do you ask?"

I gave him a hug. "I don't want the same thing to happen again, like yesterday."

Ash gave me a quick kiss. "I love you, my darling"

I giggled at his words and blushed madly. Ash just flashed his smile and we both settled down at our seats.

So basically, readers, I, Serena, will tell you our timetable for today.

1st period: Chemistry

2nd period: maths (ugh)

3rd period: break

4th period: Geography

5th period: physical education

6th period: Literature

That's all.

"Serena Yvonne, please reply the class what do you get when you combine sodium hydroxide and chlorine?" professor rowen asked