Chapter 28-Epilogue

Just a quick word, this video is for the tribute to the XYZ gang. They made quite a big difference in my life and I believe this video really does relate me to them. Ah, the nostalgia....

As usual, I don't own this video. All rights reserved to PokemonRangerBoy12.

Fast forward to 30th August of the next year, 2.30am in the morning

Serena's POV

I looked around me, everything was on fire. I searched for Ash and he was still sleeping.

''Ash! Wake up! We are in danger!''

''What?'' Ash shot up and looked around. ''Quick, let's go!''

Ash dragged me out of the room, a guard was at the door.

''Quick, Prince and Princess, evacuate the area! We are under attack of the rebels!'' He pointed to the staircase at the far corner ''there is a private jet waiting there. Go!'' he finished and fell to the ground, with a knife through his chest. I gasped and Ash pulled me behind him.

''Who are you!'' Ash shouted at the figure who just killed the guard.

''Come on Prince and Princess, don't run away, or you will result to a bad outcome...''

''No way! You are not getting any nearer to Serena!''

''Bullshit! I am going to kill her right now!'' The figure held out a knife and threw it at Ash. My eyes widened as the blade got closer to Ash. But it never reached him. Instead, a sharp pain pierced through my stomach. I looked down and saw the knife through my stomach. I sank to the floor as my vision grew blurry and I went dizzy. I saw the figure take off and Ash kneeling down by my side.

''I'll let you have your final words before I bring the boss here to finish you, Ketchum'' His voice trailed away

''You! Get back here! You'll pay for this!'' Ash's eye went red and red aura surrounded him. I lifted my hand weakly and placed it on his arm. He paused for a moment and his eyes went back to normal.

''Ashy... Remember me ok?.. I... had the best moments of my life today... I... am so blessed to be married to you... Go start a new life.. Find your blessing... Bye... Ashy'' And I went out.

''NOOOOOOOOOOO!'' I jolted up and hit something hard on the head. I looked around. It was still night time. Ash was stirring from his sleep.

''Ouch man! You don't have to use headbutt on me! Serena, is everything ok?''

''I-I... Nothing.'' I looked at myself, I was still fine. I am still in my bedroom in the castle with Ash, and it was the day of our wedding. Ash peered at me and sighed. He hugged me and stroked my hair.

''Serena.. I know what you just had. You just had a nightmare?''

''I-It feels more like a nightmare...It feels.. so real...''

''There...I am still here.. Everything is still fine. Do you feel better now?'' He stroked my hair gently. I hugged him tightly. Hmmm.... I kinda like him stroking my hair. Ever since he has started stroking my hair about a year ago, I am slowly getting used to it and not so mad at him for stroking it. I mean it feels really nice and it calms me down too...

''Let's get back to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow'' I smiled and rested my head on his chest. 

When I woke up, I have totally forgotten about the dream. 

...

I looked at myself in my white gown. I have combed through every shop in Kalos for a bridal gown until I found one shop that can make a custom bridal gown. I put on some light make up and lip gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror. Today is your day Serena, the day that you will be married to Ash. Make it look good. And at least I have a form of support! Let's do this!

''Your majesty, the bridesmaid is ready, and everyone is waiting too, your bridegroom is waiting too'' I turned around to see my personal servant, Lucy. ''Just need to... put on these heels... and my... gloves....''

''Ok, I am going'' I stood up and walked out, where Clemont's sister, Bonnie, my bridesmaid, is waiting. 

''Hey Bonnie, it's been a long time!'' 

''Serena! I am so happy for you! I knew that you will end up with Ash one day in the future!''

''R-really?''

''The way you blushed throughout the journey in Kalos shows it''

''Oh..'' I blushed lightly at the comment. ''Let's go. We don't want Ash to wait till his knees give way''

Bonnie and Lucy walked behind me as I stepped out of the main door, where the ceremony will take place. The place was decorated beautifully with streamers and banners, with confetti thrown into the air. People were excitedly talking with one another. Ash was discussing matters with the preist. 

When everyone saw me entering, the whole area instantly was quietened down. I walked slowly down the aisle where Ash was smiling at me. 

I walked up to the podium, beside Ash

I walked up to the podium, beside Ash. I could see he was busy check me out? Ok? This is so awkward. The priest stood in between us. 

''Welcome everyone to the wedding ceremony between Ash Satoshi Ketchum and Serena Yvonne. May we officially begin the ceremony!''

The crowd cheered loudly. The happy faces planted across their faces gave me confidence. Especially my step father's face. He flashed a thumbs up sign at me. Beside him were two persons, one male and female. They were smiling warmly at me. I am guessing that is Ash's parents? They do look somewhat like Ash though.

''Please stand right here..'' The priest gestured. He then continue saying a bunch of random things which I didn't pay attention to. I was just locked onto Ash's brown eyes...

''So, Serena Yvonne, do you take Ash Satoshi Ketchum as your future husband?''

I paused and looked straight into Ash's eyes. ''Yes, I do''

================================================================================

Epilogue finished! Last chapter! Panic! Where do we go from here? Why the cliffhanger? 

Answers in the Author's note!

Signing off: Benjamin

Visit and follow me at: