Chapter 23: The inseparable bond between both of them

Ash's POV

Is this a chapter about me and Greninja??? Oh ma arceus!! Finally! I have been waiting so long for this!!

''Ahem. Ash. Have you forgotten something''

''Huh? Who are you?''

''I am the author you dumbo, if I wasn't here, you wouldn't be here!''

''Oh, I guess you are quite important''

''Anyways, are you forgetting something?''

''Umm... I don't think I left anything out....''

''Ash... You so dense.''

''What? I am not dense ok? I love Serena!''

''Then why have you forgot that someone?''

''Who?''

*Showing Ash a photo and script in the background*

''Oh!''

''Yeah, so let's continue. Ash are forgetting someone?''

''Actually no, I am quite hungry to think of anyone right now... Bye...''

*Author face palms*

''USELESS ASH!''

...

Serena's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I walked the kitchen. I don't know what I am doing but I think I am going to be fine? I grabbed a knife and started cutting myself. Hmm.. It's not painful actually. It's kinda stress relieving... I continued cutting myself until...

"SERENA WHAT ARE DOING?!" Crap, Gary found me. I froze. I didn't know what to do. I could feel warm blood flowing out from my wounds.

Dawn then came in. She saw me and screamed. She went over and pulled the knife out from my hands and threw it into the basin.

"Serena Yvonne! What do you think are you doing?" Dawn looked at me as if she wanted to kill me.

"I-it feels very good Dawn, I-I feel that I can sort of get over Ash by doing this..."

"Noooo Serena, you don't know what you are doing..." Dawn exclaimed and started bandaging my wounds. She then accompanied me to the bed where Gary was using his phone.

"YOU BETTER COME HERE RIGHT NOW, ASH SATOSHI KETCHUM!" Gary hung up and paced around. I looked at the both of them, confused. What are they doing? I mean you can leave me to cut myself, it's kinda nice ya know. And why are you bothering Ash and his relationship. It's rude you know...

After a few minutes, the room door flew open and Ash ran in. He came straight to me and hugged me tightly. My vision suddenly blurred and my head started to hurt.

"AHHHH!!" I screamed out loud and suddenly felt pain on my both arms. I realised that they were bandaged heavily. And Ash was hugging me?! What is he doing here? Why are my arms bandaged?

"Serena please... I am so sorry... I missed you so much... Please forgive me..." Ash cried. I knew he was heartbroken and stressed out as well.

I hugged him back and started crying too "A-ash... I thought you left me... For that girl... I... Missed you..."

"oh Serena..." Ash cried in my arms

"Ash..." I cried on his shoulder

After a while, both of us broke away and Ash rammed his lips onto me. He may have rammed his lips onto mine, but it was still soft and passionate...

...

Ash's POV

I smiled as I carried her bridal style back to our own dormitory. I entered the room with her giggling. I laughed and put her onto the bed. I went to her side and sat on the bed.

"Ashy... You forgot something..."

I sat up and looked at Serena "Did I?"

Serena smiled and gave me a kiss. "The most important goodnight kiss"

I smiled back at her and we fell onto the bed. Both of us looked at the ceiling for a moment before I broke the silence.

"Hey Sere, just one thing.."

"mmm..?"

"Next time, please don't cut yourself, I will get very worried. And do you still have the ring?"

Serena smiled at me and lifted her right hand where the ring was. She pulled the ring out.

"Ok Ashy, just promise me that you will be at my side? Then I won't get too stressed and you are the only one that can control me" she placed her finger on my chest.

"Ok.." I laughed.

"And let's start fresh again." Serena handed me the ring.

I took the ring and looked at her. I took a deep breath "Serena, will you marry me?"

Serena giggled softly and handed out her right hand. "I do"

I smiled and slipped the ring into her ring finger.

Both of us looked at each other lovingly. I placed my forehead on her's. "Goodnight my princess" I cooed

"Goodnight my Ashy"

We giggled and fell onto the bed. And we sorta fell asleep straight away, in each other's embrace, obviously.

===========================================

''Awwww... So cute...'' 

''shut up author''

''Eh? Lillie?''

''MAKE ME BACK WITH ASH!''

''I'm so sorry, Ash's happiness is Serena, and you are a useless character''

''WHAT!''

''Yep, and if you don't leave, I'll leave it up to my braixen to take you out''

''Oh yeah?''

''Braixen, fire blast on the annoying girl over here''

*Braixen uses fire blast on Lillie*

*Lillie faints*

*Nurse Joy comes running with Officer Jenny*

''Crap, time to jump behind the fourth wall''

*Takes a jump and disappears behind the fourth wall*

''Joy, save this girl. And lemme see... The person who knocked her out couldn't have disappeared. Bah, Lillie must have freaked out by a pokemon and burned herself. Case closed''

Phew, thank arceus that Officer Jenny didn't suspect me! Anyways, if you enjoyed Ash and Serena get back together again, please leave a vote and comment for any suggestions to improve my story! Thanks for reading and Amour!!

Signing off: Benjamin

Visit and follow me at: