Chapter 18: Torture again

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Just a quick note that this chapter and maybe the next chapter will be SHORT...

WARNING!!

THE START OF THE CHAPTER INVOLVES QUITE SOME TERRIBLE VIOLENCE TO OUR SERENA. IF YOU CANNOT TAKE OR HANDLE ANY VIOLENCE, PLEASE SKIP TILL YOU SEE BOLD WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER. THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I AM WARNING YOU. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE, PLEASE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

VIOLENCE LEVEL: 3/5

Serena's POV

''Perfect!'' The person behind the desk spoke. His voice was oddly familiar. Then, the person turned around and I gasped. It was David. David Yvonne. My original father. The last person I ever wanted to see. 

''What do you want!''I snapped at him. 

''Easy. Just fulfill what we want and we will let you go'' David looked straight at me.

''So what is it?'' I tried to sound intimidating

''Marry me.'' Calem spoke

''W-what?!'' I spat

''You heard it right, marry my son'' David said

''Y-your son?'' I looked at David then at Calem. 

''Yes.''

''You expect me to marry my step brother?!'' I protested

''Yes.''

''No way! Marriage is by choice and not by force!'' I protested again

''Who cares?'' Calem laughed

''All you think is your popularity, your dignity and all you want is to have S**(adult stuff)!''

Calem looked at my sudden spit of the last 3-letter word. Then his lips curled ''Yep.''

My eyes widened in shock but I was able to regain my consciousness. I knew where this was heading and tuned around quickly to open the doors and get out of here. But, Misty and Miette were guarding the doors. 

''Where do you think you are going blondie?'' Miette gave me a slap.

I held my face where Miette had slapped. It was burning. 

''Just agree on one thing and we will let you go. You will marry my son'' David said

''No way!''

David walked over to me and kicked me in the stomach, causing me to fall and puke. Calem tied my hands up with handcuffs and taped my mouth up with duct tape. My mind was practically racing right now. What are they going to do?! 

Calem started kissing my neck and my lips. I could feel as he reach lower and lower... to my chest and lower... Then Calem backed off. David then stood infront of me with two wires. 

''We'll apply electric shocks till you accept my son's marriage.''

He then forced me to kneel on the ground with my knees and started applying electric shocks all over my body. My body was screaming to stop this pain but it just kept going on... till I fainted.

...

Alright, torture is over, you may resume reading if you have skipped the top part

When I came to, I was on the bed with Ash beside me. He was looking at me wide eyed. I realised I was in my PJs and I noticed Nurse Joy beside my bed. I looked at Nurse Joy.

''He didn't do it(a/n: people who read the top part will know what 'it' means), did he?'' Nurse Joy smiled and shook her head. To prove it, she passed me a result slip. I glanced through it and sighed. Whew! 

Ash was still looking at me with a concerned look. ''Can either of you tell me what is happening?'' 

I took a deep breath and told the whole story ''Well you see...''

When I was done, I could see anger rising from his body. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. Oh man, he sure looks scary when he is angry. I placed my hand over his fist and he instantly relaxed. 

''Ash, it's no use, they will still be here. The only thing that you can do now is... I can't tell you. Its up to you to think of a solution to prevent him from marrying me. Honestly speaking, I really love you and I need you to protect me''

Ash sat beside me, focused in his own thoughts, I held his hand to give him confidence. Suddenly, he shot up. He ran to his bag and fumbled through his bag. ''Aha!'' he exclaimed. He held onto a pokeball and sat at the table. He grabbed his pen and paper and started scribbling. After that, he threw his pokeball into the air. 

''Rowlet! Come on out!'' Rowlet came out from its pokeball. Ash rolled up two pieces of paper and tied it to rowlet's both legs. He then whispered into rowlet's ear and it flew off. 

''Now what?'' I asked Ash.

''Now we just make it look as though you are still knocked out, in case Calem or any of those bad guys come and check on you.''

''okok'' I mumbled and got back to sleep.

To be continued...

================================================================================

Short chapter because if I continue, it will be out of the focus of the chapter! So, it will be the end here. So if you did not enjoy watching me make David torturing Serena, please leave a vote, comment for suggestions! Thank you for reading and keep the amourshipping going!! #Bringserenatoalola

Signing off: Benjamin

Visit and follow me at: S17benjamin