Chapter 7: A welcome back party for Serena

Ash's POV

I heard noises around. There were a lot but they sounded the same except for one really special voice...

I woke up groggily, looking around. The first thing I saw was the Nurse Joy that spoke to me last night standing by the bed side. The next thing that captured my heart was Serena sleeping peacefully next to me. The only thing that was different about her was that there was no more tubes or machines whirring. A couple other Nurse Joy were moving equipment out of the room. I looked around frantically. Then I turned and face the Nurse Joy that was standing by the bed side.

''She's not... dead, is she?

Upon hearing this, Nurse Joy literally face palmed. She then pointed to a remaining machine next to Serena. Beep... Beep... Beep... Phew. That meant that Serena was happy over the night and was back to stable condition. ''In fact I just gave her a check up. I am glad to say that she is able to be discharged today.''

I went close to Serena's lips and gave her a peck. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. ''ASH!!'' She screamed, hugging me tightly while laying her head on my chest. Man, she sure have a tight grip.

''I'll leave you to some private time...'' Nurse Joy mumbled while walking out and looking at her clipboard. 

As soon as the door closed, Serena pulled away. ''Ash, last night I d-dreamt that y-you left me'' 

''Silly, why would I do that now that you are my girlfriend.''

''I-I don't know'' giving me another hug. ''You won't leave me, right?''

''Of course''

''Funny though. The pain on my head has vanished.''

Serena's POV

''Oh say you are saying that you still want to feel the pain and torture.'' He mocked me with a smirk on his face.

''Oh you can be so annoying at times. I finally understand why all the girls left you.'' I said with mocked anger. 

''Alright, let's get packed. Unless you really want to treat the hospital wing as your dorms. I am quite fine with that. Then, I will have the whole queen sized bed to myself...''

''You're not kidding are you?''

''Maybe?''

I smacked him on the head.

 ''Ow! what was that for?''

''From now on you will be sleeping with me every night and I am going to attach myself to you.''

Back to Ash's POV

She might be bossing me around but she does in a cute manner, unlike Dawn or Misty, bossing me around with that voice that can kill someone. 

''You know, the way you exert your anger is really cute...''

''Wha-hut?'' she replied while blushing madly

''The way your blush too... it's so cute...''

''Shut up Ash. You're making me feel embarrassed'' 

"Alright I'm going."

"No wait! I can't move. You'll have to get me a wheelchair"

Serena's POV

Ash sighed as he dragged himself out of the room. Hahahahha. Actually, I kinda enjoy bossing him around. Ash returned with a wheelchair after really long.

"Where were you? You were taking forever.. "

"oh stop whining. It's difficult to find a wheelchair kay?" He rolled his eyes, picking me up bridal style before popping me on the wheelchair.