Chapter 22: Ash's betrayal or is it a misunderstanding?

Ash's POV

I walked at the lobby of the dormitory block. Serena has decided to go shopping because her shampoo and certain ingredients for pokepuffs are running out. And you are wondering why I am not with her. Well, she decided to go shopping by herself as it was her apology gift. I guess she is still very sorry for what she had done yesterday.

I walked took a seat on the sofa at the lobby. And you might be wondering why don't you go to your room, Ash? Why in the lobby? That is a really good question. Actually, I don't know because the author just put me here, with Serena going shopping by herself and all of my friends on their own dates.

I sighed and got up. Maybe a shower will solve all this boredom. Just as I walked to the elevator, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey just wondering... Do you know where is room 504?"

I turned around and saw Lillie!

"L-lillie? Is that you?"

"A-ash?"

"Hey long time no see!"

"Yeah" I noticed Lillie blushing. No way... She can't have a crush on me, can she.

"ermm... Why don't we get a drink and catch up on each other first."

"ok!"

So I bought coke from the vending machine and we started chatting.

Serena's POV

I stumbled into the dormitory lobby with huge amount of plastic bags. Whew! I regret not bringing Ash with me...

Just as I walked in, I noticed Ash on a sofa with a blonde hair girl. Grrr.... Ash talking to girls... He better not betray me... Somehow this girl is making me feel jealous.

I walked over to him and popped myself on the opposite of Ash. He noticed it and his eyes immediately sparkled.

"Hey Sere, meet my-"

"girlfriend!" the girl pipped up. I stared at her. Then to Ash. Girlfriend?

"er... I mean..." Ash tried to explain.

I smiled at Ash and walked away. Did they just got engaged in a relationship? No way. He already proposed to me. I was about to go up the elevator but I turned back just to ask clearly if they really are in a relationship. But I guess my question was answered when I saw them with their arms interlocked.

Betrayal. Heart broken. I stared at them for quite sometime before I ran away. I could hear Ash call me but I never turned back. I could feel hot tears streaming down my cheeks and my vision kept getting blurred. But I kept running until I hit a bluenette.

"oops so sorry"

"Serena! Oh my... What happened."

I looked up and saw Dawn and Gary together.

"I... Will explain later. I-is it ok if I stayed at your dorm for the time being?"

"sure, come in!" Gary said, well for once he is quite serious.

Once I was in, I washed up and sat on the table, with Dawn and Gary looking at me.

"please tell us..."

I said while emotions flooded through my mind. I couldn't remember how many times I broke down and needed Dawn to hug me and calm me down. When I finished, I heard Gary crack his knuckles.

"Ashy boy is so mean... " Gary growled. But he soon relaxed "but I believe he won't do such a thing. Did you notice his facial expression when his arm was interlocked with that blonde hair girl?"

"N-no. I was too focused on his arms."

Gary sighed and Dawn continued "Well, I guess you can't jump to conclusions. Maybe he wanted to tell you something. But it is up to you to accept what he wants to tell you. For the time being, you can sleep here, make yourself feel at home. Gary can sleep in the spare bed over there."

"well, I guess you should at least tell Ash where you are at. Send him a text message so at least he won't worry" Gary said.

I nodded and pulled out my phone. I saw the wallpaper of me and Ash when we were travelling through the Kalos region together. It didn't help as it brought back too many memories of Ash. I couldn't help to think of him. I felt warm tears trickling down my cheeks again. I opened whatsapp and sent him a text

Hi Ash, I am still fine if you are worrying about me. I am sleeping with Dawn and Gary for the time being. It's just that I don't want you to talk to me. Have fun and enjoy your stay with your new girlfriend.

I sighed and closed my phone. I gave one last look on the wallpaper of me and Ash and put it away. I wish I will never see Ash again!... but he kept appearing in my mind. Arghhh! Stop thinking of him Serena! He has a more beautiful girlfriend and he will live a better life compared to him living with you. I tried to make myself feel better but obviously it didn't work. I punched the pillows and yelled random things, which left Dawn and Gary shocked at how violent I was. Finally, I cried myself to sleep.

...

Ash's POV

I sat upright on my bed. I just kicked Lillie out of the room a few minutes ago. Man she was annoying. And I believe that Serena must have misunderstood. I took out my phone to see if there was a way to apologise and plead her to come back. When I opened my phone, I noticed a notification. It was from Serena. It read:

Hi Ash, I am still fine if you are worrying about me. I am sleeping with Dawn and Gary for the time being. It's just that I don't want you to talk to me. Have fun and enjoy your stay with your new girlfriend.

I looked at it and re-read it a few times. She is fine. Good. But she doesn't want to talk. Nope. I'll talked to her. New girlfriend. She must be referring to Lillie. Screw Lillie! Destroying me and Serena's relationship! Ugh! I tossed and turned in bed as I tried to feel for the warmth and softness that I always hug to sleep. Man! It's so different without Serena sleeping with me!

To be continued...

================================================================================

Ugh. Anyways screw Lillie, the annoying little punk. She is sooooo annoying. And what will Ash do? What about Serena? I guess it will be hard for both of them to get back together.

Thanks for reading this chapter! If you guys have enjoyed this, leave a vote! Comment if you any suggestions for what I should write for this book! Just a quick note, I will be only releasing probably only one chapter or none at all for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The reason for the lack of uploads for this 3 days is because of my tight schedule. I hope that you guys will understand. But you can be sure to look forward to Monday, where I will definitely publish a chapter or two. Thanks for reading, and Amour!!

Signing off: Benjamin

Visit and follow me at: