Chapter 21: Serena's problem

Serena's POV

Errr... Just saying... The chapter sounds weird... I hate the author! Since when did I even have a problem?!

Anyways, I woke up feeling very weird. I took a bath and went to the kitchen. I made myself some instant noodles. I sat down on the table and started eating. Pffttt! Why does it taste so horrible?! Did Ash buy the wrong brand of instant noodles?!

Annoyed, I walked over to Ash who was still sleeping. I dragged him out of bed. 

''ASH! DID YOU BUY THE WRONG BRAND OF INSTANT NOODLES?!'' I YELLED AT HIM

''Erm... L-Lemme check'' Ash somehow looked very scared ''So much for my beauty sleep...'' he mumbled

''WHAT DID YOU SAY?! ARE YOU SAYING I AM A BURDEN?!''

''no no no... I am just saying it's Saturday... We should enjoy it... not wake up mad''

''WELL DID YOU BUY THE CORRECT BRAND?!'' 

''Y-yes... I-It is Kalosian Paradise...''

''THEN CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY DOES IT TASTE SO HORRIBLE?!''

Ash tasted my noodles and nodded slowly.

''WHAT IS IT?! TELL ME!'' I grabbed him by the collar.

''Er... you forgot to put the seasoning....'' Ash pointed to the packet of seasoning on the kitchen counter.

''UGH! ANYWAYS, I WANT TO EAT INSTANT NOODLES! MAKE SOME FOR ME!''

''Ermm... Actually, I arranged the gang to meet at the dormitory cafe....''

''WELL WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? ME OR THE MEETING?''

''My meaning is... we can meet and eat at the same time...''

''I DON'T CARE! MAKE INSTANT NOODLES FOR ME!''

''okok...''

After a few minutes, Ash gave me a bowl of instant noodles. I ate slowly...mmmm... I mean it is quite ok.... 

''Ash wash my bowl''

''What?!''

''HEY, DO IT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT''

''yes ma'am...''

Ash's POV

I finished washing and took a shower. I changed into a fresh set of clothes. And somehow... I am starting to hate the sound which I once loved, Serena's voice.

''ASH! WHERE IS MY HAT AND MY SPECS?''

''It's here...'' I handed her the hat and her spectacles. She snatched them out of my hand. Jeez, what happened to her? I used to love this cute girl but now she is making me hate her because she is ordering me all over the place. Where is the kind and happy girl which I once loved? But I must admit, she looks soooo cute with the spectacles.

Serena and I took the elevator. I tried to hold her hands but everytime I tried to do so, she just moved away. Have I done something wrong? Hmmmm.... I think I didn't. 

''Hey Sere... I am just wondering... if I had done something wrong? Or what is making you angry''

''DON'T EVER CALL ME SERE! AND I AM ANGRY FOR NO REASON!''

I gulped. I could sense that today will be long day... Hey! Maybe I can ask the girls what happened to her....

I accompanied Serena to the cafe. She popped herself on a table where Gary, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Aria are at. Once Serena took her seat, she started firing her commands... sigh...