Chapter 19: Saving the relationship!

Serena's POV

''Serena, wake up! Quick!'' Ash's voice rang in my ear.

''Y-yeah? I'm up! What is happening?'' I looked at Ash, dazed

''I'll do something real quick before Calem realises it!'' He pointed behind him, where Calem was sleeping on the couch. Nurse Joy wasn't in the room anymore.

''Now's the chance to save our relationship!'' He whispered yelled.

He pulled me out of bed and brought a groggy looking me to the balcony

''Y-yes. A-are we going to escape?'' I whispered to him.

''Obviously not.'' He pointed to the castle guards patrolling in the courtyard.

''What about them?'' I questioned Ash.

''You don't get it, do you? The guards are probably under the control of David to make sure we don't escape! Thank Arceus that it is 3am in the morning. Now just stand here..'' Ash made me turn my body to him. Our eyes met and me kissed for a moment. Ash then pulled away and smirked.

The next thing I knew, Ash got down on one knee and looked at me. Was it really going to happen? Is this the time I have been waiting for? After 7 years? I could feel a deep blush cross my face...

Ash took out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. I was surprised by the sudden appearance of a bouquet of flowers. I gladly took the bouquet of flowers. But the surprised feeling that I have a few seconds ago was replaced by a disappointed feeling. Was that all? How can this save my relationship between me and Ash?

Ash must have noticed my facial expression and he held onto my jaw. ''Why the sad look? You are making my heart break ya know''

''I-It's just that how can a bouquet of flowers save our relationship?'' I said as a tear dripped of my eyes.

''Who says that I have finished what I am doing?'' My eyes brightened up when he mentioned he wasn't finished yet.

He took out a small box and opened it, revealing a ring.

''Serena, I know it is quite early but... will you... marry me?''

I looked at him, flabbergasted. I had expected him to be more violent, like punch Calem till he dies or something. But never in my wildest dream would I ever think that he would propose to me to save our relationship from Calem. I looked at Ash and to the ring. 

The ring had a small diamond on it. On the diamond, it was engraved with the word 'Ash'. Tears of joy were forming in my eyes and I hugged him tightly.

''I-I do!'

Ash smiled and pulled away from the hug. He took the ring from the box and slipped it into my ring finger. Once it was in, he smiled at me and we drew closer to one another....

Calem's POV

I woke up to hear some talking. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I look at where the noise was coming from. I looked around to see Serena and... Ash?! He was slipping a ring into her finger! No! It can't be happening! He had proposed to Serena! Serena belongs to me! I ditched Shauna for her! She can't be doing this to me! I looked as they kissed. No! I can't take this anymore! I ran out of the room and to my father's office. 

''Father! That annoying boy proposed to Serena!''

''Ash Ketchum you mean?''

''Yes dad!''

''That punk!'' I watched as my father's fist balled up. ''I'll teach him a lesson!''

My father got up and grabbed a metal bar. He then marched off to Serena's room as he cracked his knuckles. 

I smirked. Ash Ketchum, you will be dead and Serena will be mine!

When we reached the room, father opened the door and walked in casually. Ash and Serena broke away from their kiss when they saw my father march in menacingly with a metal bar.

3rd person POV

''Wait. This is not how you do it'' David announced. He turned around and walked out the door, closing the door behind him, leaving a confused Calem looking at the closed door.

Suddenly, the door burst opened and the door literally collapsed to the ground, with David wearing a suit. On the suit, the word 'torture is fun' was printed on the front.

''That's how we do it! Yeah!'' David shouted in the quiet room, causing Calem to cringe and cover his face in shame, leaving the Serena and Ash couple hugging each other in shock. 

Then, David walked over to Serena and Ash. Ash got in front of Serena in his attempt to protect her. But David blew him him out in one swing of his metal bar. Serena looked at Ash as his body collapsed right in front of her. 

She went over to Ash and held him tightly in her arms, with tears streaming down her face. 

''Now girl, give up on him. Your husband died and he won't return. Now be good... Take that ring off and accept my son's ring...''

''N-no! I-I don't want C-Calem! H-he has caused m-me enough of t-trouble! I-I don't wish to s-see him o-or you ever again!'' Serena screamed in between her tears. ''A-also, I believe t-that Ash w-won't give u-up till the v-very end!"

''Shut up and be quiet girl! The faster we do this, the faster you can get out of this place!" David hissed.

"N-no!" Serena shouted

"Well then, we will take it the hard way..."

David raised his metal bar and gave a swing at Serena protected Ash with her own body, which resulted in her knocked out cold by David.

"There son, you can get the girl you like..."

"Thank y-" Calem didn't get to finish his sentence because suddenly he heard a thud and saw his father face flat on the floor.

"D-dad?"

Calem then felt a sharp pain in his head and dropped face flat.

"Whew! That was easy!" A certain brown hair boy said. "Now to save Ashy boy and his girlfriend. Go, bring them to the castle's Nurse Joy."

A few people carried Ash and Serena to the castle's Nurse Joy.

"There Officer Jenny, do you believe it now?"

Officer Jenny gasped as she entered the room. "Thank you so much for helping me. I guess I should monitor these agencies next time before I entrust them with responsibilities. Thank you again"

The boy with brown hair smirked "you're welcome"

To be continued...

================================================================================

Wahoooo! Early release! So I present to you the action-packed Chapter 19! Well, what happened to Ash and Serena? Did they die? After all, both of our lovebirds just got engaged with one another. The answers to come as the story continues... 

Just a quick note guys, I made Ash propose to Serena early because I just want them to be closer than ever!!! And of course, that means more adventuring after their school life!

 *Crap! I just revealed some of my future plans....*

If you have enjoyed this chapter, leave a vote! Please comment if you have any suggestions! Thank you for reading and keep up with the amourshipping!!! #Bringserenatoalola

Signing off: Benjamin

Visit and follow me at: S17benjamin