Chapter 11: A date? And/Or a rejection?

Serena's POV

I wouldn't say that I had a bad sleep. But I woke up soaking wet. What the heck? I looked around while bearing the pain my wounds are gving me. When I looked at Ash, he was sweating like hell. Why is he sweating in a air condition room? I woke him up with a kiss on the cheeks. He opened his eyes,chocked and tumbled out of bed.

''Umm.. Ash? Are you ok?''

''Yeah yeah. I just had a nightmare.'' He replied from the floor

''It seemed worse than a nightmare''

''I..I...''

I dropped down to the floor next to him and gave him a hug. ''Tell me, will you?''

''I...I I just had a nightmare that all the girls that I had dated were dead, including you. Arceus was there. I asked him what had happened. He just said that these girls are dead. I wanted to save all of them but Arceus told me that I can only save one of them only. I was about to make a choice when you woke me up. But honestly, I have to say your kiss is super effective on me.''

I blushed lightly at the compliment, but since it was still dark, he didn't see it.

''Come on let's get back to bed..''

As he climbed into bed, I jumped on him, causing him to stumble and land face flat on the bed.

''Ow vhat vos zat vor'' His voice was muffled.

''To show how much I care for you'' I replied half-heartedly

''So aggressive'' He turned around and scowled at me

I giggled and snuggled next to him.

...

Four days later, on a Saturday morning..

Still Serena's POV

Sniff.. That's a nice smell... I got out of bed and scooted into the kitchen. I saw Ash preparing something. His back was facing me and so I decided to give him a surprise. I went over and hugged him on the waist. I could feel that he tensed up. 

''Morning.. Watcha doin'? ''I asked

Ash relaxed and laughed ''Well, I guess you found me''

''Mmm?''

''Go outside. It's meant to be a surprise. Plus, your hair is in a mess'' He turned around and face me. He began stroking it. 

''What's wrong with you and my hair? Do you have a grudge with it or are you jealous of my hair?'' I shot him a annoyed look ''Anyways, I can't live without you. If you are getting out of bed at least tell me.''

''Then it won't be a surprise anymore''

Crap, he had a point there. Ash saw my face and laughed loudly. 

''What?''

''Your face is so cute no matter which kind of expression you show.''

I blushed slightly. Ash Ketchum was complementing me. 

''Continue blushing and you will never ever get to see your surprise''

''Why? What does my blush have to do with you?''

''Because, if you keep blushing, I will have no choice but to look at how gorgeous you look''

''Stop. You are making me blush even more.'' I pulled my hair to try to cover up the blush which is slowly getting redder by the moment.

Ash laughed and gave me a kiss on the forehead. ''I guess my morning kiss for today will be on the forehead''

I groaned, I shouldn't have covered up my face. That way, he will kiss me on the lips.