Chapter 17: The palace

Ash's POV

''No way...''  I gasped. 

On the card, this was what it was written:

Castle Security

Calem Yvonne

Secretary of security 

07/11

Approved by: Officer Jenny

Serena must have seen it because I felt the grip of her tighten up. 

''Ms Yvonne, your limousine is waiting. And I believe, you can bring your... boyfriend along''

I looked at her and then back to Calem.

''Where are we going?''

''You are in no authority to ask that''

SCREW THE AUTHOR!! ALL OF YOU READERS TELL HIM TO EXPOSE WHAT CALEM IS PLANNING?!!

''Then I'll ask you that question'' Serena glared at Calem

''Of course your majesty. If your boyfriend haven't been so stupid, he would have noticed the word 'Castle Security' on my card. Obviously, we are going to the castle'' Calem sniggered.

Serena snapped back ''Don't you dare order my boyfriend or I'll throw you to jail'' 

''I think it is impossible because it is up to the castle's security to think who they should send to jail.''

I gritted my teeth and stormed out with Serena in my hands. When we reached the limousine, there were reporters surrounding the limo. I pulled Serena quickly before any of the annoying reporters block our pathway to the door of the limo. Once we were inside, the driver sped off. In about 30 minutes, a castle came into view. 

''Great isn't it?'' I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Aria and Clemont in the backseat. ''After all, I am still the queen.'' Aria flashed her famous smile. 

When we reached the palace, a guard opened the limo doors and saluted us. We walked to the castle's main room, where Officer Jenny was. 

''Hello my queen and princess, welcome to the castle'' Officer Jenny greeted. Aria and Serena merely just nodded. 

''Now, please head to your rooms, princess serena, as you are new, you have a choice to sleep with who or you can get a room for yourself. You may choose any rooms that you like since this is your castle.'' Serena nodded again. Then, Serena grabbed onto my hand and dragged me across the hall, opening every door and looking into it.

''Sigh Serena, can't we just get a room? My legs are tired'' I groaned.

''No! We must look for a room that has a perfect view''

''kay kay''

And so we spent the next 15 minutes opening and closing doors, I really wonder if we will find a room. 

''There! Ash over here!'' 

I trudged over to her ''So you found one?''

''Yep!'' She piped up and pulled me into the room that she has found. 

I looked around. Indeed this room was very different from the rest. Unlike the other rooms, there was a large LCD 50'' TV, the room was in a colour of light pink, Serena's favourite colour. I walked over to the balcony, the view was spectacular, we could see the courtyard and the royal garden. 

''Alright then it's settled.'' I dropped my bag at the corner of the room and walked over to Serena. I could see that she couldn't contain her excitement any longer. Her eyes were shimmering and she had her hand on her ribbon. I covered my ears and looked at her ''Go ahead....''

She then let out her ear splitting scream, the scream that can literally before break down the door. But thank god I covered up my ears. After a while, she stopped. Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily. I smiled at her. 

''Are you done?'' 

''Y-yeah''

''Let's go down, I bet dinner's ready''

I held onto Serena's hand and dragged her downstairs. Upon reaching the kitchen, I totally went out of hand and started gobbling down the food that was infront of me.

Serena's POV

I looked at him as he wolfed down the food. Usually, I would smack him across the head for not showing proper table manners, but right now I am too excited about living in a castle that I wouldn't even bother to teach him manners right now. 

''He... sure have a big appetite'' I sweat dropped and turned around and saw Calem an inch away from my face. Ash saw it and chocked his cupcake. He ran over and pulled me to me. 

''Possessive..'' Calem mumbled under his breath and continued ''Princess, the head of security would like to speak to you privately after your dinner''

Ash raised his eyebrow and brought me over to get some food. Then, he accompanied me to a table where Aria and Clemont are eating. Somehow, this dinner seemed to be only Aria and Clemont talking about Administrative stuff. I finished my apple and got up. Ash held onto my hand suddenly but dropped it when he saw my face. 

''Ash.. I'll be fine. I'll tell you everything later. Promise''

Ash nodded and I walked off to the security office. After a few minutes, I still haven't found the office yet. 

''Crap! I lost my way!'' I cursed loudly and walked back from where I came from and met Nurse Joy. She smiled when she saw me.

''Lost?''

''Y-yeah. Mind if you tell me where is the security office?''

''S-security office?'' Nurse Joy seemed scared upon mentioning the security office. ''Just walk down this corridor and turn at the corner. The first door on the left is the security office'' She finished and scurried off. 

''Wierd.'' I mumbled under my breath and followed the directions of what Nurse Joy gave me.

I now stand in front of a door that is labelled 'Security Office'. I knocked and was called in. I opened the door and entered. Calem was standing in a corner smirking. Why is he smirking? There was a desk and behind it stood a man. 

''Dad, she's here.'' Calem began

''Perfect!'' The person's voice was oddly familiar....

To be continued...

================================================================================

Muahahahahaha... Another cliffhanger! Get wrecked people! But I guess this cliffhanger is useless because I will be uploading the next chapter in a few hours.. Anyways, if you have enjoyed this chapter, leave a vote! Comment for suggestions. Thx for reading and Amour!!

Signing off: Benjamin

Visit and follow me at: S17benjamin