3.

Hyungwon POV

The smell of alcohol was strong, the music loud, all in all it was perfect. Just the place to help me forget about Wonho for a night. Minhyuk got drunk first, after only 3 shots of Vodka. Jooheon was next, having chugged 6 shots of Whiskey one after the other. Surprisingly Shownu was after Jooheon, but I have no clue how many he'd had. 

"Hhhhyuuuunnnngggg! Lezz go dansh!" Minhyuk slurred, tugging Shownu up, Jooheon following them like a lost puppy.

"This music is garbage! Where's my man JP?" With that, I.M stood up and stumbled to the DJ. Now it was just me, Kihyun, and.... Wonho. I grabbed the next shot of Jack Daniels that came my way. This was my 10th shot, but I'm able to hold my alcohol.... somewhat. It usually takes around 15 or 16 shots to make me drunk.

"Did you ever think about how we could be specks of dust? On a clover? Like in Horton Hears a Who?" Kihyun asked, obviously drunk as fuck. I didn't think, I just spoke what came to my mind.

"If that's the case, then you are even smaller than we thought." I smirked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Wonho choke on his laughter. Kihyun glared at me, but a small twinkle was in his eyes. Maybe that was just his drunk look.

"Oh fuck the up shut!" He cursed, switching to English. Lately he has been watching Friends, trying to learn English from it like Namjoon did. It's working, to a point.

"Excuse me buddy, but you said it wrong." A feminine voice said from behind Wonho. I looked to see a really pretty girl standing there looking at Kihyun with a smirk. Her hair was a nice deep black, and straight. Her eyes are what got me though, they were a dead black and held mischief in them. Of course Kihyun got upset with that little remark.

"Excuse me?" I grabbed another shot of jack, noticing how Wonho glanced at me in worry. Oh well, not like he cares about me in anything but a groupmate way right?

"I said, you said it wrong." The girl answered, her tone rivals Kihyun's when he's gone full salty mode.

"Who the hell are you to correct me?" Oh no.

"What's up bitch. The name is Mia and who might you be?" The girl, Mia, said, her tone going up a notch in the sassy department. Wonho burst into giggles and my heart broke. I wanted to make him laugh like that. Why can't I? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm not his type, I can never make him laugh like that. I threw back three more shots, making a total of 14. One more to go before I reach drunk as fuck. 

I glanced at Kihyun and noticed he'd turned a pretty shade of pink. "I'm Yoo Kihyun, vocal of Monsta X, the saltiest bitch on Earth." Yep, there we go. I grabbed the last shot and chugged it. I waited for a bit and sure enough, there was the drunk punch. My eyes fluttered shut and I leaned my face against the table. God, I'm so tired now.

Suddenly, I felt strong arms pick me up and carry me away. I knew it was Wonho. He always smells like a mix of lemon and pine needles. But I didn't want him to take care of me, and I also didn't want him to let go of me. I nuzzled deeper into his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I could get used to this.

Then I blacked out.

-A few minutes later-

I felt something touch my lips, something soft. I didn't think, I just reacted like any sane person would while drunk.... I kissed back. That's when the scent of the person hit me. Fuck! It's Wonho! He climbed on top of me, still kissing me softly. He lightly nibbled on my lip and I didn't want to but I did. I opened my mouth to him, letting him dominate me immediately. God, this is such a big mistake.

He started making his way down my neck, pressing kisses along the way. This had to stop. He was drunk. If he was sober he would never do this with me, especially not with me. I had to say something.

"W-Wonho, what is this?" I tried to speak sternly, but it came out as a moan. Fuck it! I tilted my head to the side and wrapped my legs around him, I had to feel him closer.

"Hyungwon, why do you always go to Kihyun now instead of me?" I knew what he was talking about. Around a year after No Mercy, I stopped going to Wonho when I had a nightmare or was just too lazy to sleep in my own bed. Instead, I went to Kihyun because he found me trying to kill myself in the bathroom. I had taken an entire bottle of sleeping pills, but he forced me to throw everything up. After that he took me to the hospital where he got my stomach pumped. When he asked me why, I couldn't lie to him. I told him about my love for Wonho, and how it killed me to know he would never love me back.

Kihyun never judged me. In fact he had helped me as best he could. But it still wasn't enough. Suddenly, Wonho sucked on my sweet spot, causing me to moan. As soon as I did, he bit down gently. 

"I didn't r-realize that you even c-cared." I bit out, ending in a moan. Wonho stopped and looked at me, his expression hurt.

"What makes you say that?" I just stared at him. He was so blind to see how much I loved him. It broke my heart. "How can I make you happy again Hyungwonnie?" My eyes pricked with tears at my old nickname, the one he gave me when we were still trainees. My mind raced. We were both drunk, he would never remember anything of what happened tonight. I blurted out the first thing that came to my drunk mind.

"Fuck me, Lee Hoseok."