17.

Hoseok POV

I made sure Hyungwon was ok before heading out to meet manager-nim. He asked me yesterday to meet him, something about talking about a way to get Monsta X more publicity exposure? I don't really know. Man, I didn't even have time to make my morning coffee.

I knocked on the door to our managers office and took a deep breath. 

"Come in Hoseok." I opened the door and froze. Our manager was sitting with the manager for Blackpink and Lisa. My stomach dropped. This can't be good. "Ah, Hoseok good of you to join us. I know I don't need to introduce you to Lisa and her manager. Now, sit down and let's get to business."

I sat down as far away from them as I could without seeming disrespectful. "Ok, now what is the plan to bring Blackpink and Monsta X?"

"Right, so what I'm thinking and the CEO of starship approved, is that we need a dating scandal. So, we reviewed which members in each group get the most media attention. We've figured that with both Lisa and Hoseok, the publicity intake would boost both groups by about 23.54% give or take." 

I can't believe what I'm hearing! They want me and Lisa to... fake date? I will not go through with this! I opened my mouth but Lisa beat me to it.

"Oh this sounds fun, but I um, I'm not really sold on the whole dating scandal thing. No offense to Hoseok, but he is not my type. Maybe, just maybe, Hyungwon would be the best for this whole deal?"

My eyes bugged out. I will not allow this to happen, not to Hyungwon. Lisa has a huge mouth (A/N I'm so sorry! I love Lisa trust me, this just fits along with the story.) and if she found out Hyungwon was pregnant, he would never have a day of peace. The media would be all over him, he would be so embarrassed and I'd feel even worse all over again. I can't let this happen to him.

"I'll do it, on the condition that nothing beyond dates happens. I will not do anything physical, that is where I draw the line." The words were out before I could stop them. Lisa pouted but nodded her head.

"Fine, I'm in too." Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?

-Time Skip-

I trudged back to the dorm in a daze. I can't believe what I agreed to. God, what am I gonna tell the guys? I froze. What am I gonna tell Hyungwon?!

"Oh hey! Hoseok come on! We are about to sit down for breakfast, even Hyungwon is up. Come on!" Shownu yelled as he ran up to me. He took my arm and dragged me into the dorms, smiling like a maniac. What the fuck is going on? Why is he smiling? Why is Hyungwon up right now? So many questions.

I sat down beside Hyungwon, who was currently snoozing dangerously close to his eggs. I chuckled and took his head, gently placing it on my shoulder.

"So, hyung, what did the manager wanna talk to you about?" My smile fell off my face and I sighed. I stared at Hyungwon for a good minute before answering.

"In order for us to get more publicity, Starship decided to make a dating scandal between Monsta X and Blackpink. They want me and Lisa to 'go out' and reel in more publicity." I huffed and crossed my arms, careful of Hyungwon still leaning against me.

"Wait! Doesn't Lisa have this huge crush on Hyungwon? How is that gonna work?" I.M questioned, his mouth full of fruit.

"Speak after you finish eating Changkyun, you were not raised in a God damn barn." Kihyun snapped before wiping oatmeal off Jooheon's face and moving Minhyuk's cup before he spilled it.

"Yeah, she wanted to do the scandal with Hyungwon, even asked the manager, but you know how big of a mouth she has. If she found out about Hyungwon's pregnancy, it would be all over the media and Hyungwon would never have a moments peace. So, I agreed. I refuse to let Hyungwon be the subject of public scrutiny."

We all froze as Hyungwon mumbled about waffles and woke up. He blinked blearily before rubbing his eyes and leaning his head onto Shownu's shoulder. I pouted and grabbed a poppy seed muffin.

"What's going on? Hoseok hyung, when did you get here?" Hyungwon mumbled, nuzzling into Shownu. I grimaced and Shownu gave me a look before gently taking Hyungwon's head and laying it back on my shoulder. Hyungwon whined about being uncomfortable.

"Oh for pete's sake!" I grabbed him by the hips and placed him on my lap, letting him bury his head into my chest. "Here Wonnie, you need to eat." I held out an apple slice to him. He grimaced but opened his mouth. I popped the slice in and he chewed, glaring at me.

"It's not a green apple. I only like green apples." I sighed and picked up the slices of green apples. His eyes lit up and he bounced happily. I felt my jeans tighten. FUCK! Hyungwon stopped moving and glanced at me curiously.

He smirked and gently rolled his hips around. My eyes widened and I pinched his thigh. He smacked my hand and pouted. I looked down at him and mouthed for him to stop. He snorted and leaned back against me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"I swear you two can't get any cuter." Minhyuk squealed, digging his nails into Shownu's arm. He winced but didn't say anything. "Just do this date thing with Lisa then stage a break up without her knowing."

"Oh shut up Minhyuk hyung. You can't just date and ditch her. Hyung listen, do what you think is best. Whatever you decide, we will support you. Starshit can't do this to us and expect you to carry the weight alone. We got your back, just follow your heart." Jooheon said, giving I.M the rest of his  bacon and eggs.

Do what I think is best? Ok, I'll talk to Lisa, end this whole charade before it begins. Looking down, my heart melted at the sight of Hyungwon snuffling in his sleep, nuzzling deeper in my chest.

I can do this! For me and Hyungwon, I can do this.