18.

Shownu POV

I can't believe what our company forced Hoseok into doing. It isn't fair to him or us. That's why I'm on the way to the CEO of Starship, he needs to stop this before it destroys the little peace I have with my band mates. Hyungwon and Hoseok are finally starting to get together, and this whole dating scandal is not helping anything.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for an answer. A minute later and a low, 'come in' reached my ears. I opened the door and bowed low in respect. "Sir, I need-" I was cut off by paper slamming into the table.

"Explain this Shownu, quickly." I peered at the paper.

" I peered at the paper

My jaw dropped. How did they find out? We were so careful! I stared at the article without really seeing it. This can't be good. I glanced up at the CEO, my heart pounding.

"Sir, Wonho broke his phone so he and Hyungwon went to the store to get a new one. We were careful though I swear! We had Hyungwon dress in black to hide his bump, it was an in and out thing, we were so careful sir. I don't know how this happened." I swallowed hard. Our CEO sighed.

"Just, keep him inside from now on. If he needs something, one of you guys get it. I don't need a pregnancy scandal." I bowed and walked out of the office, finally releasing a heavy breath. Well, that could have gone better.

Way better.

-Time Skip-

"Guys get in here now!" Within seconds, everyone was gathered. That was a shock for me. I cleared my throat. "Guys, a magazine printed an article about Hyungwon's pregnancy. From now on, he needs to stay in here."

"Ok, fist off, how? Second of all, who is the dumb fuck who printed the article? I got a few words to say to him." Minhyuk scowled, making Kihyun beam at him with pride.

"Hyungwon can make his own decisions! Who are they to stop him?"

They all started arguing, not realizing that slowly, Hyungwon was getting pissed.

"SHUT UP!" Everyone froze and turned to face the visual. "Stop talking like I'm not here. If the CEO says that it is best for me to stay here, then I will. I will not risk anything bad happening to the band because of me. I'll do it but don't worry about me, I'll be fine as long as the banana milk stays in a steady supply." With that he got up and walked back into his room.

I turned to Hoseok expectantly. He stared back in confusion. I sighed heavily. "Aren't you gonna go after him?" His mouth formed an 'O' and he shot up and followed Hyungwon into the room, softly shutting the door.

Aish this guy, wonder when he'll get his head on straight.