Not An Update

*deep breath*

As many of you are well aware, today was the day we lost an amazing man. This man was one of the very few who openly supported the LGBT community and suffered hate from so many. This man was the one who surprised a fan by going to her work place and cheering her on. This man was one who suffered from depression and yet wrote a song for his fans to cheer them up and tell them not to give up.

This man, this amazing and loving man, was none other than Kim Jonghyun. He was so pure and so precious, loved by all who's lives he touched, this man who had a true heart of gold. 

And to all those who are spreading blame and hate and saying horrid words like "Good Riddance"..........

SHUT THE FUCK UP! 

Jonghyun would never have wanted us to blame others. He would want us to come together to support the rest of the members and Shinees amazing fandom. So to all those Shawols who read my books and even to those who don't, my heart goes out to you all in this tragic time. Please, never hesitate to contact me on here or on Instagram (2Won4lyfe).

I love you all and hope from the bottom of my heart that any of my readers reach out to me for anything. I am always here for you guys, no matter the time of day any day.

Love you all and 

Kim Jonghyun, I will see you in Heaven. See we may have lost a Bias or a fave, but our loss was Heaven's gain. Now he is in Heaven... Our gorgeous Bling Bling Jonghyun is in Heaven, showing the angels how it's done.