16.

Kihyun POV

I woke up early to the sound of someone rummaging in the kitchen.... no scratch that, MY kitchen. I turned over and grabbed the baseball bat from under my bed, silently getting up and tip toeing to the door. I peered around but saw nothing there. The fuck is this? Was I just dreaming?

I sighed and put down my bat rubbing my eyes. When I stopped I nearly had a heart attack. There in front of me, heading out the door was Hyungwon, a box of fruit Gushers in his hands. What the hell was he doing out in the middle of the night?

I followed him until he reached the abandoned parking lot two blocks away from our dorm. I waited for him to do something, but he just stood there and looked up at the sky. What was he looking at? I looked up as well and my breath caught. Shooting stars were streaking across the sky, turning a plain night into a light show.

I looked back to Hyungwon, paling as I saw him crumple to the ground. I did the first thing I could think of.....

I ran to get Hoseok.

-Time Skip-

"Why the fuck are we running in the middle of the night again?" I wanted to smack him. I already explained it to him.... 10 times!

"I told you hyung! Hyungwonnie needs you!" With that I forced him to run faster. I breathed a sigh of relief as I took in Hyungwon's still crumpled form. Thank God no one messed with him, otherwise I'd be in deep shit with everyone.

"Oh God, what happened to him?" Hoseok asked, running up to our dongsaeng's crumpled form. He picked him up almost like he was glass, like he could break at any moment. My heart gave a painful tug.

It's always painful to know that Hyungwon is hurting. He's my baby, even though I never really gave birth to him per say, he is still my baby boy. And I will not allow anything to hurt him.

"Hoseok hyung, let's get him home. I'll tell you later, I promise . But right now, Hyungwonnie comes first." Hoseok nodded after a while, cradling our poor Hyungwonnie in his arms. The boy in general looks dead. He is so pale, his body is starting to show a small bump, and he was starting to get chubby in his face. At least I know he is eating though... but that is beside the point!

"Kihyun, can you open the door? I gotta get Hyungwon to bed before I leave to meet with our manager. He has something to talk to me about." I nodded and opened the door for him, making sure Hyungwon's head didn't hit the door frame.

"Do you have any idea what it's about?" He shook his head and walked into his room. He gently laid Hyungwon on his bed and tucked the comforter around him, kissing his forehead. "You really are in love with him now aren't you?"

"How can I not? It took me nearly losing him to realize it, he has hurt so much, I can't let him hurt anymore. I refuse." I nodded my head in understanding.

"I'll help you as much as I can hyung. But remember, the pain of rejection doesn't go away so easily. Give him time to trust you again." I patted his shoulder and walked out of their room, groaning as I looked at the time. 6:15 in the morning, I have exactly 1 hour until I need to wake everyone else.

Might as well make the most of it. I plopped on the couch and turned on Strong Woman: Bong Soon Do, my favorite drama. It feels nice to finally-

"KIHYUN HYUNG!!! JOOHEON JUST BARFED ON MY BUNK!!! CAN I KILL HIM PLEASE?" I groaned at the scream from the maknae room. There goes my relaxing morning.

"Jooheon! Get your honey bee ass out here right now!"