12.

Wonho POV

"WHO THE FUCK GOT MY BABY PREGNANT??" Kihyun screamed, his face turning a bright red. My eyes were wide and my mouth hung open in shock. Who the fuck got Hyungwon pregnant?

"The doctor said we can schedule a paternity test. But he needs DNA samples from all of us to rule us out. I don't know why, he just does." We all nodded and Kihyun got up to go see to Hyungwon. My mind was racing.

Why didn't Hyungwon tell us he had sex with someone. Good God! My poor Hyungwonnie! We all gave Hyunwoo our DNA samples and he said he'd be right back before heading back to the hospital. 

I am going to chop the dick off whoever got MY precious  Hyungwon pregnant. And that's a promise.

-Time Skip a week later-

We have all been trying to convince Hyungwon that we would support him, that this wasn't his fault. But he refused to look at any of us and sank deeper into his shell. What the fuck was happening to my poor Wonnie?

The phone rang and I jolted out of my seat on the couch. I ran for the phone and pressed 'talk'.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Doctor Park from Seoul Memorial Hospital. I'm calling to talk to you about Mr. Chae Hyungwon. The results from his paternity test came back. May I speak to Mr. Chae?"

"Oh um, he isn't in right now, but I'm his friend and band mate. Shin Hoseok, can you tell me?"

"Well...."

"Please sir? I'm worried about him. He isn't acting the same, ever since he found out. Please, I need to know."

"Well, it does involve you Mr. Shin." It what?

"What do you mean?"

"Well, according to our paternity test, you are the father of Mr. Chae's baby...." The doctor's voice faded out. Hyungwon was having my baby? I'm.... I'm the father?

"Mr. Shin? Are you still there?"

"Oh uh, yes sorry, um thank you Doctor Park. I'll be in touch." I hung up and ran to my room. Hyungwon was in the same position as this morning, curled up on his side, staring at the wall. "Hyungwon, the paternity test came in. Anything you wanna tell me?"

"Go away hyung. Don't worry, I won't ruin your bad boy fuck boy reputation. I'm probably not even gonna keep the baby."

"That isn't the fucking point Hyungwon!" I shouted. He turned over and my breath caught. He was so fucking pale, there were bags under his eyes, and his eyes were dead.

"Please, stop lying to yourself hyung. If word gets out that 'Shin Hoseok, sexy boy of Monsta X' got his bandmate pregnant, well damn, that would be a horrible front page story." He growled. Now I was getting angry.

"That is what I don't get Hyungwon! I never had sex with you! How the fuck did you get pregnant with MY child? Huh? Fucking answer me that!" This had to be some stupid fucking prank, or some mistake. No way did I get him pregnant.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM SO SICK OF YOU ACTING LIKE I AM A PIECE OF FUCKING TRASH! GET AWAY FROM ME AND MY BABY!" I was shocked and pissed off.

"Fine! Deal with this yourself!" I shouted and stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me. Minhyuk and Shownu were in the living room staring at me.

"You know, you are a piece of shit Hoseok." Minhyuk said, glaring at me. I scoffed and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a boba tea. I.M walked into the kitchen followed by Kihyun, the latter stalking to the drawer full of steak knives and pulled one out, advancing on me.

"What have you done? Why can't you fucking accept your mistake Hoseok? ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" He launched at me and Shownu grabbed him by the waist, restraining him from attacking.

"Hoseok, I am so disappointed in you. You have always been the protector of the group, but this.... you... there are no fucking words to describe how angry I am with you, how angry we all are with you. You are fucking lucky Starship is allowing us Hyungwon's term to deal with this, that is if he keeps the baby."

"No! It isn't a question on 'if'! He is keeping that baby! And that is final!" With that Kihyun glared at me and stalked to my shared room. "I am switching rooms! Wonho can fucking freeze in the cold for all I care." With that he slammed the door.

"I agree with Kihyun. Dude, when did you stop being the group protector and turn into.... well to put it bluntly the biggest fuck boy I have ever known? This isn't you. I understand you are upset and scared. But if you are this angry, imagine how Hyungwon feels. He never wanted this, he never asked for this. And yet he has to carry this burden alone because the father of his child-"

"No! That is where you are wrong, that thing inside him is not mine! I never had sex with him!" I.M made an inhuman noise.

"SHUT UP! Hyungwon is a good boy, you know this. He is hurt but has to accept his mistake. You on the other hand need to learn to accept what you have done." With that he walked out, the rest following him.

I punched the fridge with all my strength.

Like hell I'll accept this. And just when I was started to realize my feelings for my dongsaeng, this shit happened.

Guess what they say is true. There never is such a thing as peaceful love life, there will always be pain and heartache. And lies.