4.

A/N this chapter goes out to KayeRuedas for being an amazing support and loving my books. Love ya!!! Now for the chapter people have been waiting for.....

SMUT!! Grab your Holy Bible, Holy water, and Jisoos. Have fun and say your prayers!

Wonho POV

"Fuck me, Lee Hoseok." 

I froze above the thin boy, my eyes wide. I knew I was drunk, but I also knew that Hyungwon was too. What if the lanky model didn't mean it? What if it was just drunk talk? On the other hand, Hyungwon was ready. He thought it over and knew that there was little to nothing for him to lose... besides his virginity. He knew Wonho wasn't a virgin, but Hyungwon was. This was his first time and he had been saving himself for a special someone. Wonho was that someone.

"Are you sure?" Hyungwon nodded. He quickly stripped himself of his shirt before tugging on mine, forcing the elder to take it off. Looking at Wonho's abs made the younger feel even more self conscious about his looks. As I looked at him, my eyes went wide.

Hyungwon was so thin! His ribs were prominent in some places, his hips were bony, and his stomach was somewhat concave. It broke Wonho's heart to see his Wonnie like this. Hyungwon's eyes filled with tears and he sniffled loudly.

"Shhhh, Wonnie. I'm going to make you feel better. I promise." I whispered, my lips ghosting over the younger's trembling ones. I hesitated slightly before capturing the youngers lips again, claiming them as my own. The taste of salt mingled on our tongues from Hyungwon's tears.

I gently brought the youngers hand around my neck before settling my own lightly on his hips. I groaned low in my throat as his fingers curled in my hair, tugging my head closer to his. My hands had a mind of their own as the snaked past the waistband of his tight black jeans, settling on the soft skin of his waist.

Obviously, Hyungwon was not happy about my slow pace. He bit my lip and quickly shimmied out of his jeans, tugging on the band of my own. I accepted his silent demand and pulled my jeans off. Hyungwon trailed his hands along my stomach, his fingers doing crazy things to my insides. It's like the world stood still.

I kissed him again, slowly and sensually. My hands pulled off his boxers and ran along the inside of his thigh, squeezing lightly. He gasped against my mouth, wriggling away. I pulled away slightly.

"What's wrong?" He stared at me for a moment before shaking his head.

"Your hands are cold and I'm very sensitive." I nodded and pecked his lips lightly. Trailing my fingers lightly over his stomach, watching in fascination as his skin flickered at my touch. Everything about his body was turning me on in the best possible way.

"Are you ready?" He nodded softly, a faint red painting his cheeks. I spread his legs a little before gently pushing one of my fingers in. His eyes widened and he let out a small squeal. I pushed in and out several times before adding another finger. Repeating my actions, feeling him loosen around me.

I couldn't take it anymore! I ripped off my boxers and aligned myself with him. His breathing was shallow, a faint sheen of sweat decorating his prominent collarbones. He was breathtaking. I gave him another small soft kiss before pushing in... all the way.

Hyungwon POV

My mind splintered as he entered me. I couldn't believe it! The love of my life, Lee Hoseok, Shin Wonho, was finally making love to me. This is the best night of my life, even though we won't remember it in the morning. I'll feel pain but that's ok, it'll be so worth it.

"Are you ok?" His voice sent shivers down my spine and I nodded. He slowly moved in and out of me, holding lightly to my hips. I felt my member get harder the more he moved and trailed my hand down to fix my problem.  I yelped as he slapped my hand away, moaning after as his strong hand wrapped around me.

He pumped at the same pace as his thrusts and I was in heaven. My body felt light and for the first time since we debuted, I felt... joy. My back arched up off the bed as he hit my prostate head on, my fingers digging into his back. An unfamiliar sensation in my stomach ignited and swirled. I started seeing spots dance across my vision as Wonho went fast and faster. What was this feeling?

With a strangled shout, I came all over the both of us. I let out a relieved sigh and collapsed on the bed, spent. But Wonho wasn't finished yet. His thrusts were still wild, but accurate. He still rammed my prostate with every rotation of his hips against mine.

My legs were shaky as I wrapped them around his waist and pulled him closer. He pressed his head against my chest as he finally came inside of me. It was a really weird feeling, how it filled me up with a small comforting warmth. Wonho looked up at me with a small smile, still obviously drunk.

"You know, Hyungwonnie, you're actually really sexy when you wanna be." With those words he passed out.... still inside me. Good fucking lord! He couldn't have pulled out first? I sighed heavily and wriggled around, moaning at the feeling of him leaving me.... even if it was because I moved my sore ass to the side. I groaned and sat up, cringing at the pain in my ass.

With shaky legs I stumbled to my bag and pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms before grabbing my baby wipes and cleaning myself up. I threw the soiled wipes in the trash can and collapsed on Wonho's bed.

Curling into a ball I realized something...

My heart...

It hurts even more.