24.

Hyungwon POV

I woke up against my will, the person in the other room was blasting music like no tomorrow. It was starting to piss me off. And it was Justin Beiber too! What form of torture is this? I looked to my left and saw Wonho sleeping soundly, one of his arms was pillowing my head. I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss before getting out of bed. 

I was at the door when I realized, I was still naked. Well fuck. I walked to my bag and got out one of Hoseok's shirts and a pair of black basketball shorts. Satisfied I opened the door and marched next door. I knocked on the door and waited impatiently.

The door swung open and the sight shocked me.

"Jay Park hyung?" I didn't know what to think. He was wearing ducky pajamas and a little boy's spinner hat on his head. He didn't look drunk, so what the fuck was he doing wearing that outfit?

"Oh! Hey, Hyungwon from Monsta X right?" I nodded, I'm sure I looked dumb as fuck. "Let me guess, wondering why I'm dressed like this?" Again I nodded. "Well, I remember from SNL with Tom Hiddlesson I did this sketch about loud neighbors, and I wanted to see if it's true. Obviously it is so here you are!"

"So, the loud noise was because of a sketch?" He nodded and burst out laughing at my dumbfounded expression. 

"Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"Um, well see, I uh, was here with my friend and uh-"

"Say no more dude, you and Hoseok look good together by the way." I choked on air at his words.

"How did you-?"

"Kihyun told me, I've actually been hanging out with him a lot lately. Kinda wanna do a collab with him too, hmm, let's see what song should I remix with him-" He closed the door to his room still muttering under his breath.

I shook my head and walked back to my room and that's when my dumb ass remembered....

I forgot the room key! Stupid Mantis! If Kihyun were here, he would have flicked my forehead for my stupidness.

I knocked on the door and waited. Hoseok isn't a deep sleeper, so he should wake up. Sure enough, the door swung open and there stood Hoseok, the sheet wrapped around his waist, rubbing his eyes in a cute way.

"Wonnie? Why are you out here?"

"Oh nothing, just Jay Park being weird." If he weren't still sleepy, he would have questioned me, but as it was he was tired so he just nodded and led me to the bed, pulling me down with him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the back of my neck softly.

"Love you Wonnie." He mumbled before he fell back asleep. 

My heart burst in happiness at his words. He loved me, and he meant it! I turned over and snuggled into his firm chest, placing a small kiss right over his heart.

"I love you too Hoseok, with all my heart." I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep, not even minding my phone buzzing on the nightstand.

I really should have checked the phone.