Chapter Three

Shraddha's POV

I get occupied by my thoughts.

"Shraddha!" Jacqueline says.

"Oh sorry..."

"Who were you thinking about? Varun?" Jacqueline mocks me.

"Oh you wish! You probably think about Sidharth." I retort.

We burst into laughter.

"They're so annoying. You know Varun started bragging about his abs?" I say.

"Ugh they're self obsessed." She rolls her eyes.

"But Di you and Sidharth would look cute together." Taapsee says to Jacqueline.

"Taapsee! Do you know how weird he is?! Just be glad your happy with Prem ok."

"Wait Prem and Varun are twins right?" I ask.

"Yeah but they're totally different. Prem is nice and Varun is annoying and he thinks every girl will fall for him." Taapsee laughs.

"One of the girls might be Shraddha." Jacqueline giggles.

"I haven't come across one decent guy in my life. The day I do then my perspective on guys might change. But guys are actually a waste of time!" I state.

"I agree. Finally someone thinks like me!" Jacqueline says.

"Well I disagree my Prem is not a waste of time!" Taapsee rolls her eyes.

Jacqueline nudges me and points to Alia. She's staring out the window in her own world. I tap her shoulder but she doesn't even realise. I snap my fingers in front of her.

"Alu where are you lost?" I ask.

"Oh nothing." She says and has a blush on her face.

"Alu!"

"Shraddha!"

"Tell us!!" Taapsee and Jacqueline say.

"Okay so I met this guy and.."

"Ugh!" I groan.

"What?" She asks.

"Your gonna waste your time!" Jacqueline and I say in sync.

"But all guys are different." Taapsee says.

"Can I complete?" Alia questions.

"Go on."

"So as I was saying he offered to show me around and I'm going to agree.."

I hit my hand on my head. "Ruin everything!" I say. I know as a sister I should be supportive but I know how some guys are.

"Di!"

"Okay maybe the guy you met is different but just be careful ok?"

"Omg that's exactly what I said to Taapsee about Prem. Woah Shraddha were so alike." Jacqueline says in shock.

Suddenly my phone beeps.

"Alu Papa's come to get us. We have to spend time with him before he goes away for a few days tomorrow."

"Where is he going?" Taapsee asks.

"Oh he sometimes goes out of the city or out of the country for a few days due to his work." Alia says.

"So you guys stay alone? Don't you feel scared at night?" Jacqueline asks.

"Yeah we do. But we stay together so we get through it." Alia and I say.

"Anyway we must get going papas waiting thanks for today guys we had an amazing time." We hug Jacqueline and Taapsee.

They then follow us out.

"It was nice to meet you Aunty." I say to their mum. She hugs me. I get a strange feeling, I just don't wanna let go.

"It was nice to meet you too." She smiles.

We then go home with papa.

He starts packing.

"Do you really have to go?" Alia and I ask.

"It's a business trip it's important. But I'll be back with a surprise for you guys." He says.

"Surprise?"

He soon finishes packing.

"I should get going before I miss my flight. Take care of each other. Love you." He hugs us and leaves.

Aishwariya's POV

Alia and Shraddha leave. I cannot stop wondering if they're the two girls I left behind. Seeing Shraddha made me feel that I know her. When Shraddha was little she was really attached to me and so was Jacqueline. Taapsee and Alia were daddy's girls.

Realisation hits me. I know I was right. How can a mother not recognise her kids? Shraddha and Alia are my daughters.

"How did you girls meet Shraddha and Alia?" I ask Taapsee and Jacqueline as they flip through magazines.

"They're in our classes." Taapsee says.

"Oh ok. Do they live with their mum and dad?"

"Just their Dad. They're parents split up. But sometimes they stay lone because their dad goes out to work for a few days." Jacqueline casually says.

"It's such a coincidence. They live with their dad and we live with our mum."

"They seem like good girls. Why don't you tell to come stay with us it's better than them staying alone?" I suggest. At least this way I can see them and spend time with them.

"That's a great idea! They can come home with us tomorrow after uni." They smile.

The next day...

Shraddha's POV

"Hello Miss Perfect." Varun approaches me as I walk into the campus.

"Ugh what do you want?"

"Just wanted to say hi and see how your doing?" He smiles.

"I'm fine thank you very much. Now will you go!"

"Firstly you can stop being mean to me. And to apologise you can come out to eat with me." He smirks.

I hold my laugh. "In your dreams."

"What do I have to do for you to agree to have a meal with me?" He asks.

I walk off.

"You'll surely eat lunch with me one day!" He says

*at lunch*

Alia, Taapsee, Jacqueline and I meet up and eat our lunch.

"Umm Guys you know how you're staying alone for a few days....we were wondering if you'd wanna come stay at our house with us?" Taapsee asks.

"Yeah even our mum really wants you to come. She actually came up with the idea. Do you guys agree? We'll have a blast and I could do with some company of someone who I can relate with." Jacqueline says.

Alia and I look at each other.

"Umm...."

Will Alia and Shraddha agree? Will Shraddha ever bond with Varun?

Keep reading...

~ S & A