Chapter Sixteen

Shraddha's POV

"Umm.." I bite my nails.

Jacqueline slaps my hand. "Bad habit."

"I'm trying to think yaar! We need to get back or we can loose the job!" I exclaim.

"What job?" Taapsee and Alia ask.

We explain. "We have to leave today."

"Woah that's such a big opportunity for you two! Congrats! Just say mum called us back for something important."

"Us um you guys can stay and enjoys we'll go back there's no need for you guys to!" I say.

"Okay."

"But you guys are going have to tell Varun and Sidharth."

"Yeah we're just gonna try it out and if we like it and want to stick to the job we'll tell them." Jacqueline says.

"No just tell them it'll cause problems if you don't, they'll obviously support you." Alia state.

"Yeah true."

We then go back to our hotel rooms.

"Where were you?" Varun asks me.

"Just with the girls umm I have something to tell you." I say.

"Yeah?"

"Well a while ago I applied for this job just for fun and I got a response yesterday saying I've been accepted."

"That's great! What job is it?"

"A....modelling job." I say. "Me and Jacqueline have both been accepted."

"Oh ok."

"Today I got an email saying they want me to start tomorrow so we'll have to leave today." I tell him.

"Okay." He smiles.

"Is that okay?" I ask.

"Yeah.."

"No I mean me doing the job?" I question.

He puts his hand on my cheek. "Is it something you wanna do?"

I nod.

"Then why would I have a problem? I'm more than happy for you."

I hug him.

Sidharth's POV

"What kind of stupid question are you asking me!? 'Do you mind if I take the job?' Seriously Jacq!" I say.

"I just wanna see if your oka-"

"I'm not going to stop you. I'm your boyfriend not your parent. Do what makes you happy and I'll be by your side the whole way through." He hugs me.

Shraddha, Varun, Sidharth and I head back while Alia, Taapsee, Prem and Shahid stay.

The next day...

"Mum do we look okay?" Shraddha and I ask.

"You both look gorgeous. Your gonna be the most beautiful models that the agency will ever have." She hugs us both.