Chapter Thirty Two

Parineeti's POV

I go back to the table with Avi to find Shraddha crying. I turn to see Varun walk off with a girl.

"What happened?" I ask Aditya curiously.

He explains. "How can he think that?" I say with anger.

We suddenly hear a thud and look to see Shraddha collapsed on the floor. Aditya picks her up and we quickly rush her into hospital. She's taken in to be checked immediately.

I call Jacqueline as soon as the doctor takes Shraddha in. The girls soon arrive with Aishwariya Aunty.

"What happened to her?" They all ask with worry evident on their faces.

Aditya then explains everything.

"How dare he accuse her? What the hell is seriously wrong with him!" Jacqueline says angrily.

The doctor comes.

"Doctor how's Shraddha?" Aishwariya Aunty asks.

"She was bought in time! She's now stable and so is the baby. We've put her on a drip that'll make her better. But you need to make sure she stays away from stress especially as she's pregnant because of course it don't just affect her. It affects the baby too as it senses how she feels."

She nods. "Aunty we're going to go. Take care of yourselves and Shraddha." I hug her and leave.

Jacqueline's POV

We go in the side room Shraddha's in and see her laying there with drips connected through her arms.

"Why are you taking stress?" Mum asks her lovingly.

"He didn't even let me see Rohan mum. And now he's going to replace me in Rohan's life." She cries.

"With who?" Alia and Taapsee ask.

"Disha. And I now know that she's the one who was messaging me so should could get close to Varun. It was all her plan."

I loose my temper and leave the room. Alia and Taapsee follow behind me.

"Jacqs where are you going?" They ask.

"To give that idiot a piece of my mind! Are you two coming with me?"

They both get into my car and I drive to Varun's house. We walk in to see Disha sitting next to Varun on the sofa.

Rohan continuously cries his poor eyes out. "Mummy." He walks to Varun.

"Rohan be quiet!" He shouts.

"Don't shout at him!" Taapsee picks Rohan up wiping his tears.

"Are you happy now?" I ask Disha sarcastically.

"What?"

"Ruining my sisters married life! Just so you can get close to Varun!" I shout.

Varun gives a clueless look.

"And you are so stupid! Don't you have a brain Varun?! Your being played!" Taapsee exclaims.

"Your with this low life who no one likes! And if you think that she's gonna bring Rohan up you must be crazy! No one has that right but Shraddha!" Alia states.

"Well who gave her the right to abort our baby without even consulting me?" He questions.

I glare at Disha. "Care to explain?"

She acts as if she has no idea what I'm talking about. I roll my eyes in frustration. "She's caused everything!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Oh stop the act Disha! Us sisters know how you work okay! You've never liked Shraddha and have always envied her! I can't believe you stopped so low that you wrecked her married life. You didn't even think that she has a one year old son and is pregnant!" I fume.

"Was pregnant! She aborted the baby."

"Actually no she hasn't! And because of you Shraddha and your baby are in hospital! And Disha is the one that's been blackmailing her to abort the baby and to leave you! If you don't believe me check her phone."

"And seriously Disha why would you want Varun when he's happily married and on the verge of having his second baby!!"

He grabs her phone and she starts panicking. "Varun there's nothing on my phone.."

He throws the phone in anger and I assume he's seen the messages. He runs his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"What did I do?"

"You've messed up big time!" Taapsee says.

I pick Rohan up and take his baby bag. "I'm taking him to his mum. Where he belongs." we leave to go back to the hospital.

We go into the side room and see mum trying to make Shraddha eat.

"Shraddha you need to eat for yourself and the baby!" Mum says.

She screws her face.

"How you gonna have the strength to look after Rohan then?" I ask holding him in my arms.

"Mummy" he smiles as Shraddha turns to look at him.

"Rohan!" She smiles.

"Hurry up and eat so you can look after him!" Alia says.

She finishes her food. Rohan puts his arms out to her, she takes him and he cuddles her tightly.

"Someone missed you!" We say.

Hopefully we knocked some sense into Varun making him see the truth and he's on his way here.

Is Varun on his way? Has he realised his mistake?

Keep reading...

~ S & A