Chapter Forty Eight

Jacqueline's POV

"What?" Taapsee, Alia and Shraddha ask.

"We need to go to Mum and Dad's quickly." I say turning the car around.

"Why?" Shraddha asks.

"Because the things we ordered have been delivered and we forgot the main thing there, without that how are we going to do anything?"

"Ohhh."

I quickly go run into the house and grab the things we need, then we leave.

"I feel bad lying to Prem."

"Your not lying entirely I mean we are going to pamper ourselves but we're mainly doing something else." Alia states.

"Yeah. And we all switch our phones off so they don't call us and interrupt us! You get to call them for 5 minutes before we go to bed. And 5 minutes means 5 minutes!" I say firmly.

"Bu-"

"No ifs of buts!"

"No one can know about this." Taapsee smirks.

"We just keep it between us sisters!"

Varun's POV

As soon as Shraddha and Taapsee left Rohan annoys Jia and they both argue giving me a headache.

"Mumma said she's buying me a toy!"

"No she's not she lied to you!" Rohan says.

"No she didn't!" Jia retorts.

"Yes she did."

"Stop!" I shout as they bicker.

"I want Mumma!" Jia whines.

How am I going to cope?!

Mum walks in.

"Dadi!" Jia cries.

"Why is she crying?" Mum asks me.

I shrug.

Sidharth and Shahid then come with their kids. We put them in mine and Shraddha's bedroom and put a movie on for them to watch.

"Finally!" We sit in the living room.

"How do our wives look after the kids on their own seriously?" Sidharth asks.

"They do actually deserve the weekend away." Says Prem.

"But what confuses me is how they made the plan quickly and even got the tickets that quick."

"Yeah Taapsee came and asked Shraddha and she told her to book the tickets and then writhing 10 minutes she came and told her that the tickets are booked." I state.

"Do you think they're up to something?" Shahid asks.

"What could they do though?" We all wonder.

"Guys they're probably just gone to chill. I mean they do have a lot of responsibilities like looking after the kids, taking care of our stuff, cooking, cleaning. They never get time for themselves let's not jump the gun."

Shraddha's POV

Jacqueline laughs deviously. "I'm so clever aren't I?"

We all laugh as we get manicures.

"This is fun. After how long are we spending time with each other without the kids?"

"After ages!"

"I wonder how my babies are." Alia says.

"I know, I miss Samara and Raj." Taapsee says.

"Oh come on guys! They'll be fine with their dads for once. I mean they should get used to them in case we're not there sometimes in emergencies or anything." Jacqueline says.

"Yeah true."

"Right anyway let's start discussing what we're going to do from scratch and how everything's going to work out." Jacqueline says.

Authors POV

The girls spent some time together getting pampered and having some time to their selves although they still missed their kids and husbands....

However on the other hand they guys try take care of their kids and for Varun things don't go so well....

Varun's POV

"Papa Jia's made a mess in your room." Rohan says.

I go into my bedroom to see all the pillows everywhere, all Jia's toys scattered around the bed and floor.

"Jia pick your toys up and put them away please." I say.

"I want my doll."

"Where is it?" I look for it.

"Ring Mumma!"

I sigh and grab my phone and call Shraddha. But it goes to straight to the answering machine.

"Baby Mumma's not answering, just play with your other toys and share with Jasmine and Samara." I saying lovingly.

"No! No! No! I want my doll now!!"

Sidharth soon comes in and sees her throw a tantrum.

He whispers something in her ear and she giggles.

"Okay." She smiles.

I go back into the living room. "Jia and her toys." I shake my head.

After a while....

Sidharth's phone suddenly rings. It's an unknown number.

"Unknown number? That's odd." He says.

"Answer it." Prem says and so he does.

"Yes this is he." He says and the expression that appears on his face a few second later don't give us a good feeling.

"Okay! We'll get there as soon as we can!" He ends the call.

"What happened?"

"The girls have met with an accident..." he states.

What are the girls discussing? Why are they hiding it from the boys? Have they met with an accident?

Keep reading...

~ S & A