Chapter Thirty Seven

Shraddha's POV

"WHAT?" Varun shouts waking me up.

"What the hell?" I sit up.

For some odd reason I feel restless and sick.

"No I'm really happy! Can't wait to see you." He ends the call.

"Who was that?" I ask

"Ummm..." he stutters.

"Varun?"

"My mum. She's coming." He says.

"That's good isn't it?" I ask. "I finally get to meet my mother in law."

"No not really." He shakes his head.

Prem walks into the room with Taapsee.

"Did mum just call?" He says looking worried.

Taapsee and I share a confused look.

"What's so worrying if your mums coming?" Taapsee asks.

"Well....she don't know we're married...and have kids." Varun says hesitantly.

"So can't you just tell her?"

"We kind of promised her that we'll get married to the girls she chooses. And she's coming to find us wives."

"WHAT?!" Taapsee and I shout.

"But we can figure something out."

"Like what?" I snap.

"I have an idea we can make our mum somehow come across and choose you two. And then we'll get married and she'll be happy." Varun says thinking he's so smart.

"So you two are gonna have to leave and take the kids." Prem states.

Varun's POV

Looking at Shraddha's facial expression does not give me a good feeling. She's gritting her teeth and throwing daggers at me. Taapsee leaves the room and Prem follows her.

Shraddha storms out the room and goes into Jia and Samara's room. She starts taking Jia's clothes and then takes Rohan's clothes from his room. She walks towards our room and I stand in her way.

"Move." She says and her tone clearly shows she's annoyed.

"Sorry I should've told you." I hold her hand.

She pulls it away and walks away.

"Shraddha come on." Taapsee says with a suitcase in her hand.

Shraddha closes her suitcase and is about to walk out the room. I quickly stop her. "Prem and I will sort it out don't worry baby."

"If you get with anyone else then I swear I'll kill you!" She says angrily and her and Taapsee leave with the kids.

I take down the photo frames with pictures of me and Shraddha on our room wall and hide them.

2 hours later....

The doorbell rings. Prem and I go downstairs and open the door and see our mum standing with a suitcase.

 Prem and I go downstairs and open the door and see our mum standing with a suitcase

"Mum!" We exclaim.

"My boys!" She hugs us.

Aishwariya's POV

"So they didn't tell you when they married you or even after?" I ask Shraddha and Taapsee.

"No their such idiots ugh! It's over my dead body if Varun gets married again and that too, to someone else! We have kids as well." Tears leave her eyes.

"I've just had a new born." Taapsee says cradling him.

"What happened?" Alia and Jacqueline walk in.

Shraddha explains.

"What the hell!" Alia states.

"Girls relax! I'm sure Varun and Prem will figure something out." I say. "Look on the bright side you get to spend some time with me and I get to spend time with my grand children. I'll just go get the food ready." I go into the kitchen.

Jacqueline's POV

"Shraddha, Taapsee now that you two are staying here for a while look for clues or try make mum tell you what happened."

"Salman Chachu said he's coming in a few days so if we don't get anything out of mum we'll ask him." Shraddha says.

"Mum I want papa!" Jia whines.

"The kids are not going to be able to stay without Varun for sure!" Shraddha states.

"If their mum was gonna choose the girls they get married to why did they get married to you?" Alia asks.

"Ask them." Taapsee rolls her eyes. "And me and Prem we're in a relationship for a long time."

"What if his mum don't like us?" Shraddha stresses. "And what if they're forced to get married to someone else?!"

"Oh come on girls they love you! They'll obviously find a way. They're not going to abandon you and your kids like that! Foods ready!" Mum says.

The next day...

Shraddha's POV

Taapsee and I drop Samara and Rohan to Nursery and then take Jia shopping.

As I'm shopping I feel like someone's watching me. I turn around to come face to face with a familiar face.

"Hi baby." Varun smirks.

"Papa!!" Jia says excitedly.

"Prem!" Taapsee exclaims.

"We need to talk." He takes her and Samara.

I glare at Varun. "So much anger? Calm down babes." He says.

I still glare at him.

"I know what'll calm you down." He smirks and leans in and kisses me.

I smile. "I hate waking up not seeing your face." I pout.

"Same. I miss you and the kids. By the way Prem and I have come up with a plan." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What if your mum don't like me?"

"What's there not to like? She'll love you. Now I always want to see a smile on your face!" He states firmly.

"I love you."

"I love you more." He kisses me. "And I love my princess!" He cuddles Jia.

He turns around. "Oh shit! Shraddha take Jia and go my mums coming this way!"

I hold Jia's hand and walk away quickly. Suddenly she lets go of my hand and runs towards Varun. "Papa! Papa! Papa!"

Oh no there's trouble for Varun and Prem! Will their plan work? Will their Mum approve of Shraddha and Taapsee? Will the girls find out why their parents split up?

Keep reading...

~ S & A