Chapter Fourty Five

Taapsee's POV

I suddenly hear giggles I look up to see Alia. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

She drops my veil back down. "Umm come with me." She pulls my arm.

"Where?"

"Taapsee don't ask questions! Just come with me!"

Shraddha's POV

"Hi." Jacqueline smiles.

"Why are you here?" I ask her.

"To check if your makeups still fleeky." She laughs and takes me by the hand. "Follow me."

All I can see is the floor as my veil covered my face once again. Suddenly my veils lifted up and I see Mum,Dad and a lady who I'm guessing is my mother in law. Taapsee and Alia come out of no where. Taapsee and I share a confused look.

How are we both in same house?!

"It's time you both meet your husbands." Mum says.

The door opens. I see Samara, Rohan and Jia standing with huge smiles on their faces. They can't be that happy if Taapsee and I've married other people. But when I see both guys walk in my eyes widen in shock.

Authors POV

Varun and Prem walk in and stand by their kids side. Both Shraddha and Taapsee have no clue on what's going on.

"What are they doing here?" Asks Shraddha.

"Why wouldn't they be here? They're your husbands." Aishwariya says.

"Husbands?!" Shraddha and Taapsee say in shock. "No we got divorced!"

"That's what you thought." Kajol smirks walking up to the girls.

"I'm sorry but you are?" Taapsee asks.

"Your mother in law. Varun and Prem's Mum." She smiles. "I know you both must hate me for what happened but what you thought was not literally what happened. Since I arrived I had no clue that my sons have got married and become parents. I came back with the intention of getting them settled. I had found two girls that were suitable for them until I seen two girls at the temple. Helping an elderly."

Taapsee and Shraddha turn to look at each other.

"You two caught my eye. Anyway seeing how respectful you were, I had doubts about the girls I had chosen therefore the date was postponed. Then I met an old friend of mines."

"Wait our Mum?" Shraddha asks.

"Yeah. The day we went shopping, you took Jia home. As friends normally do when they see each other we caught up. Kajol mentioned that she has twin sons and is looking for girls for them. That's when I clicked on she was talking about Varun and Prem. I told her that I have four daughters. That's when she said 'if only I knew I'd get my sons married to them.' I thought I should tell her that's what's actually happened. And I knew that she'd be happy and love you both as daughter in laws."

"When your Mum told me I was annoyed at the fact that my sons got married and didn't even tell me. But then I was happy that they made perfect choices. So your Mum and I came up with a plan to mess with you all. And that's the divorce."

Varun chuckles. "But my darling mother can't ever hide anything from us and soon gave it away and we found out and were forced to play along. And so we did. How could you both think we would forget you so easily?"

"But our plan nearly flopped when Jacqueline and Alia were about to confront Varun and Prem luckily I stopped them in time." Aishwariya sighs.

"Yeah we were gonna kill them for hurting our sister but then soon found out what's going on and became part of the plan."

Shraddha and Taapsee sigh and a smile forms on their face. "Wait so we married you again?" They ask.

"Yes and I got to see my sons wedding!" Kajol exclaims happily. "We're sorry we put you through this but blame my sons for not telling me. It was their punishment. But I want to thank you both for something."

They both look at her puzzled.

"For giving me beautiful grandchildren and loving my sons." She hugs them both.

"I can't believe you all were in this!" The girls laugh.

"Well it's getting late now. We all should get some rest." Sharukh says

Aishwariya and Sharukh hug their daughters and leave.

Jacqueline and Alia talk to their sisters while Varun and Prem talk to their Mum.

"Shall we go to our room?" They boys ask the girls.

"Enjoy your suhaag raat guys!" Jacqueline winks.

"We want details." Alia teases them.

They earn glares from Taapsee and Shraddha and leave.

Taapsee's POV

Prem and I go to our room. I sit down and he sits beside me hugging me. "I love you Taap."

"But I hate you! Do you know how much I cried Prem!" I stare.

"Oh come one you know I can't love anyone but you."

"Neither can I."

He kisses me....

Shraddha's POV

Varun and I go into our room. He shuts the door behind him.

"What are you smirking at?" I ask him.

"I can't take my eyes off you!"

I take my heels off and throw them at him. "What the hell!" He dodges them.

I then throw a pillow at him.

"Your really angry aren't you?"

I clench my fists and look for something else to throw and then grab a vase and throw it. He also dodges it.

I grab the lamp on the bedside.

"Shraddha put that down! If you throw that I'll get a electric shock and go straight to god and you'll be a widow." He pleads. "Or you could get a electric shock." He comes and takes it out my hand. 

I walk to the dressing table.

"Did you really think I married someone else?" He hugs me from them back.

"Yeah."

"I know you cried a lot I'm sorry but in my defence I found out about the plan late."

"If this didn't happen I would've been in jail." I state.

"Why?" He asks shocked.

"For murder. I would've killed whoever you married."

"Awww possessive." He smirks. "Don't worry I'm lawfully yours and always will be."

"You better be!"

"Anywayyy it's our suhaag raat." He smirks pulling me closer.....

How was this chapter? Aren't you glad that everything's okay and they're back together? Did you expect it to be a plan? What will their future be like?

Keep reading...

~ S & A