Chapter Twenty Two

Shraddha's POV

"I don't wanna hear anything!" I state.

"Shraddha I've realised my mistake and I know I should've confronted you calmly."

I scoff.

"I know how ever many times I say sorry it won't do anything. But I love you more than anything and I always will." He looks into my eyes.

"If you love me so much you wouldn't ever accuse me or betraying you. When you did that it showed me that you don't trust me." My eyes fill up.

"I let my anger get the better of me. If I could go back and change what I did I would. I hate myself for doing what I did to you." He cries breaking my heart.

He seems really guilty and sounds genuinely sorry.

"Shraddha please, I can't live without you!" He holds my hand. "I haven't been able to sleep or eat. I need you. You can hit me so whatever but just don't leave me. Your my life." He cries more.

Taapsee's POV

The engagement ceremony is about to start and Shraddha's no where to be seen. "Where's Shraddha?" Mum asks.

As I go to speak Shraddha comes out that side room putting her hair straight. She comes and stands next to me mum and Alia.

Mum tuts. "Shraddha you put your hair to one side why is it all over the place?!" Mum grips her hair back to one side.

Why was her hair messed up? And what was she doing in that side room?

Prem and I then stand next to Jacqueline and Sidharth and hand them the rings and the both make each other wear them.

They're now engaged!

Alia's POV

"Hi gorgeous." A voice makes me jump.

"Shahid!" I exclaim.

"That should be us soon." He points to Jacqueline and Sidharth.

I look at him confused.

"Will you marry me?" He whispers in my ear.

"Of course." I reply.

Soon we sit to eat. Me, Shahid, Taapsee, Shraddha, Prem and Varun sit on one table.

Shraddha glares at Varun which makes me think my plan didn't work but it's ok we'll keep trying until she forgives him.

After we eat everyone takes pictures and soon the engagement is over and we head back home.

Shraddha helps mum while me Taapsee and Jacqueline get changed.

"Guys we have to keep on helping Varun to pacify Shraddha."

"Don't worry I have a perfect idea for tomorrow...." Jacqueline smirks.

Shraddha walks in.

"Shall we all sleep in here?" Jacqueline suggests.

"Yeah that's a good idea!" Shraddha exclaims.