Chapter Forty Nine

Sidharth's POV

"WHAT?" I ask shocked.

"We need to go to them ASAP!" I say.

We leave the kids with their grandparents and leave immediately. I really hope that they're okay. We get stuck in a lot of traffic on the way there and it's really late. Finally we get to the hospital and head straight to the reception desk.

"How may I help you Sir?" They lady politely asks.

"Could you please tell us where Jacqueline Malhotra, Shraddha and Taapsee Dhawan and Alia Kapoor are please?"

"How are you related to them?"

"Were their husbands."

"Oh okay, they're all in ward 14, side room 4." She smiles.

"Thank you very much."

We take the lift and rush to ward 14. As we walk into the side room I see Jacqueline covered in bruises with a  cast on her leg.

Shraddha lies on the hospital bed looking drained with cuts and bruises and a cast on her arm.

Taapsee is pretty much in the same state as Jacqueline but she has a bandage over her head.

Alia has a cast on her arm and a bandage on her head with bruises all over her.

All us husbands rush to our wives.

"How you feeling?" I ask Jacqueline.

"Terrible."

"How did this happen?"

She gives no answer. The doctor soon walks in. "You girls are now discharged. Your husbands may take you home. And if possible just stay at the nearest hotel tonight travelling isn't ideal for the girls." She says.

We nod and leave with the girls.

Varun's POV

We get to the hotel and Shraddha gives me the keys to her room. I walk in to see a decorated room. I turn to look at Shraddha but she's vanished. That's weird!

I see the cast that was on her arm on the floor. After about 15 minutes the bathroom door opens and she looks so gorgeous.

"What the hell I thought you were hurt! Why is your cast on the floor?!" I ask.

"Seeing you all the pain disappeared baby." She wraps her arms around my neck.

I look at her shocked.

"When I first met you I found you really annoying. I really didn't like you. I thought you were desperate and annoying."

What is wrong with her? She's just come out of hospital.

"I wanted to kill you."

"But I still made you mine didn't I?" I smirk.

"Little did I know that I'd fall in love with you, marry you and have adorable kids. Thank you for pestering me because if you didn't we wouldn't be together. You mean the world to me and never fail to make me happy. Your the perfect father even though you sometimes spoil our kids too much." She chuckles.

"I really don't know how you handle both of them on your own. It's so not easy. But why are you-" she cuts me off.

"Anyway I just want you to know how special you are to me and that I love you more than anything and always will." She smiles and looks at the time.

It's 12.

"This whole thing was planned by us sisters so we could surprise you how you guys surprised us on that Valentine's Day. Happy Anniversary Baby!" She kisses me.

Authors POV

That's how the girls surprised their husbands. And you guys know what happens next....😉😂

Shraddha's POV

We all meet for breakfast.

"So how was your surprise guys?" Jacqueline laughs.

"We were worried for you but nothing actually happened!" Shahid states.

"Well we got you back didn't we?"

Sidharth's POV

After we eat breakfast the girls go to get all their things together.

"Guys we need to surprise them with something as well." I say.

"Yeah but what can we do?" Prem wonders.

"Something that'll make them really happy." Shahid says.

"Like what though?" I ask.

"I have an idea!" Varun exclaims and then explains his idea.

"Not bad! That's an amazing idea!" I say.

"We're ready shall we go?" The girls approach us.

"Yep!"

We all then head back home.

Authors POV

As all the couples got home the guys told the girls to be ready for 9:00. The girls thought that they were being taken out for a romantic meal but that wasn't all the guys had planned for them....

They all take their wives to the same restaurant but eat with them separately. After they finish eating they all get together at a dessert parlour.

"So us husbands have a surprise for the loves of our lives." Sidharth says.

"Which is?" Jacqueline asks.

"You'll see." He replies.

Soon the girls are blind folded and lead to the car and driven to a unknown place.

They're lead outside the car. They take their blindfolds off and look at their husband confused.

"Why are we here?" They ask.

Where have the boys taken them? What's their surprise?

Keep reading...

~ S & A