Chapter Thirty Three

Shraddha's POV

"Right you get some rest now we'll be in the waiting room." Mum say taking Rohan.

I close my eyes and try fall asleep. After a while I feel someone hold my hand. I open my eyes to see Varun sitting on the side of the hospital bed. I try pull my hand away but he doesn't let go.

"How you feeling?" He asks stroking my hair.

I look away.

"I'm sorry baby please don't ignore me." He says.

"Just go Varun!"

"Please." A tear leaves his eye.

I stay quiet.

He puts his hand on my stomach. "Our princess needs both of us."

"You threw me out Varun! You kept Rohan away from me! And he needed both of us! Do you know how much you hurt me?"

"I know and I'm such an idiot for that! But I heard the doctor say abortion and I lost it!" He says clenching his fists.

"You didn't hear what else she had to say. She was gonna say the abortion didn't take place because I said I didn't want to go through with it! How can you think I'd abort our baby? Especially after the planning and knowing how happy you were?"

"I don't know I let my anger get the better of me. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I'm really sorry. Rohan and I both need you. Our room is a tip." He pouts.

I roll my eyes.

He sits on the side of the hospital bed. "Pretty please." He makes puppy dog eyes putting his arms out to me.

I hit his arm in anger and tears leave my eyes. He hugs me as I weep into his shoulder. "I'm sorry. Hit me all you want I deserve it."

I chuckle not letting go.

"Why didn't you tell me about the texts that idiot was sending?" He asks.

"I thought it was a prank or something at first. But then she started saying you'll lose your life and so will Rohan. What was I supposed to do?" A tear escapes from my eye.

"Anyway forget about it. Let's focus on us and our baby that's coming." He starts making me eat some fruits.

"I've just eaten!" I whine.

"So eat more it's healthy." He feeds me a strawberry.

"That's enough." I say.

"You only took one bite!" He retorts.

Jacqueline and Sid walk in.

"Hi guys!" They sit on chairs.

I get up and put a cushion behind Jacqueline's back. "Shraddha I'm fine!" She exclaims.

"Your pregnant as well! How the little one?" I ask.

"Started kicking."

Alia and Taapsee walk in.

"Thank you guys I love you! If it weren't for you Varun wouldn't know the truth." I say.